Chaper 8

Guess who's back, back again 🕺🕺

It's a bit annoying that I left this fandom for mouths and a month ago decided to stop writing about them and then suddenly mcc rolls around and I watch it and then I'm back in the fandom. Like why dose my brain do this to meee. Anyways I'll be continuing this story not sure about the other but yea!

enjoy

Tw: r slur yet ** out

It was the next day, Tommy entered the cafe, sitting down at his usual table, he was feeling better today due to getting Henry back yet everything still felt like to much. "Hey Tommy," Tubbo said sitting down at his table. Wilbur was also at the cafe, he wanted to make sure the younger was ok. Tommy looked up at them both, witch Wilbur waved at him. Then he smiled at Tubbo, he excitedly took Henry out his rugsack. "Tommy you got him back I'm so happy for you!" Tubbo said witch Tommy smiled wide, his mood was immediately lifted.

"Hey Tommy, you seem better today I'm glad, here your food," Dream said. The younger was happy again whichthey where all happy about. Soon Tubbo and him where off to school, Wilbur walking with Dream so Tommy could talk.

"So turns out purpled was out because he was sick and he's back today, he's excited to meet you, he's are age," Tubbo said. Tommy didn't really egnolage that he heard but puffy told him that it wasn't Tommy being disrespectful he just didn't think he needed to respond, so he didn't.

"What song you listening to?" Asked Tubbo, the subject always made Tommy talk. "Bad by Michael Jackson, did you know the red leather jacket from the "Thriller" music video was sold at an auction for $1.8 million in 2011?" Tommy asked.

"Really? That's so cool!" Tubbo said. Tommy smiled and nodded, "he also had the Guinness world record for the most charities hosted by a pop star, and he was the first black artist to have there music video on MTV for the song 'Billie jeans'" Tommy said.

"That's awesome, I didn't know that but I do know a fact about Freddy Mercury," Tubbo said. Tommy gasped exsitedly, stimming by shaking his hands. "Did you know that Freddie Mercury's real name was Farrokh Bulsara?" Tubbo asked, his smile was so wide, Tommy seemed so happy.

Tommy stoped dead in his tracks and took his rugsack off his backpack. Tubbo was confused yet watching contious what was going though his head, Wilbur and Dream ketching up.

He took out a notebook witch seemed to be full with all sorts of facts. He flipped to a page. And started writing "how to spell that?" Tommy asked. "Wait are you writing down my fact?" Asked Tubbo with Tommy nodded. "Never knew that so I have to write it down to add to my sorted fact binder later," Tommy said.

Tubbo smiled. "Um I don't know how to write it sorry Tommy, I'm dyslexic, so I'm not good with spelling," Tubbo said.

"Here I googled how to spell it," Wilbur said, witch Tommy looked at him shocked he was there but happy he had the spelling.

"Tell please!" Tommy said. Wilbur smiled, it was the first time Tommy talked to him. So Wilbur spelt it and Tommy happily had a new fact in his notebook! He loves to reread them and sometimes there a few he forgot and it's like relearning them all over again.

"Tommy where going to be late," Tubbo said, Tommy nodded puting his notebook back in his racksack. "Thank you Wilbur," Tommy said, Wilbur nodded, "of course Tommy!" He said and they began to walk again.

They got to class just on time, ranboo was happy to see them, he really thought they wouldn't show up. Yet Tubbo hasn't missed a day of school in 3 years, he had left early due to being sick or a dentist appointment but that's it.