Oboro

Oboro felt like he was going to fall apart at any moment. He couldn't believe it. The villains were able to infiltrate U.A., and because of that, his friend had almost died. Shota could've died. And if he did, Oboro would have lost himself. Once the cans fell out of the vending machine, he picked them up, walking towards the waiting room where both Hizashi and him had been waiting for nearly three hours already.

"Has there...been any news on Shota yet?" He asked as he sat down.

Hizashi shook his head. "The doctors said he's out cold. He probably won't be up until a few more hours."

A light frown was present on his face as he said this. His blonde hair that usually stuck up with hair gel dropped down his shoulders. His hero gear was laid off by his side, and his yellow sunglasses rested in his hair while his prescription red glasses sat on the bridge of his nose. Hizashi sighed as his gaze flickered towards the hospital room their friend stayed in.

Oboro offered one of the drinks with a faint smile. The blonde-haired man whispered a small thanks before taking it. As his friend downed the liquid, Oboro glanced towards the room. Of course, there was no news. The man was nearly on the brink of death, so of course there wasn't any news of him waking up just yet.

When the attack on the U.S.J. happened, he wasn't prepared. He was teaching the kids in Class 1-B, and because it was discussed that Class 1-A would be going first in the simulation, his homeroom class would be scheduled for the day after. As he was teaching about some of the ethics and regulations with being a hero, there were rapid footsteps padding down the hall.

Raising an eyebrow, Oboro set the textbook in his hand down and approached the door. It slammed open.

"Villains attacked the U.S.J.!" Hizashi yelled out.

The whole class gasped, and Oboro's eyes widened.

"What? The U.S.J.?"

"Come on! We need to hurry, Nezu is gathering all of the teachers at the front of the school!"

With a nod, Oboro conjured up a cloud for the two of them, and they both hopped on before flying down the steps of the school. After everyone had gotten there, they all mobilized and arrived at the simulator. Many of the students were crying when they saw them. Thirteen was on the ground being held by some of the students, and her back was destroyed.

Oboro looked at the group with sympathetic eyes, but then when his eyes caught another student's, his heart stopped. Shota was unconscious. If it weren't for his occasional twitching, he would've thought that he was dead. He quickly went over to him, forming a cloud by the tall student and directing them to set him down.

They did as told. A slight groan came from Shota as he moved.

Oboro frowned, but it was soon replaced with anguish as he glared at the villains below. Taking out his staff, he jumped onto his own cloud and swiftly moved down the stairs, dispersing more clouds as he surrounded the area. Many of the villains shouted.

"Crap! It's the number 4 hero! Watch your backs!"

Once the whole area was covered, Oboro increased the density, making it impossible to see. He exhaled, slowly placing the goggles over his eyes before activating them. They were upgraded versions from his original. Instead of bland, normal goggles, these ones were equipped with thermal vision. That way he had an advantage that the other villains wouldn't have. His hands tightened on his staff.

Flying through the crowd, Oboro swiped his staff back and forth at them, effectively knocking most of them unconscious. The other bold ones seemed to be firing the quirks or using their quirks blindly, so using his own, Oboro made more solid cloud forms of himself and sent them towards the villains.