3

Saturday morning, Ayano got up around the same time as usual when she couldn't sleep. Annoyingly, she couldn't find a way to fix her sleep schedule, so all she could do was to leave it for now. Although waking up early has become a common thing that Ayano would complain about to herself, she would admit that being a morning person wasn't half bad. The way the sunrise would hit the horizon, and how the wind would flow through her hair. If only you could experience it.

Ayano decided to wander somewhere else. Dagoba Municipal Beach was a place she hasn't been to in a long while. It was a couple of miles away, but she didn't mind the walk. Grabbing a bag from her hanger, she placed headphones, a book, and a jacket inside just in case she got cold from staying out too long.

Once she was ready, Ayano added directions to Dagoba Beach on her phone and walked the way there. Inserting an ear bud into her ear, she played the music.

Ayano hummed along to the song as its melody rung harmoniously in her ear. The song was on repeat for a little bit, and before she knew it, she finally arrived at her destination. Sadly, she couldn't see the sunrise with the mountains of trash that have built up over the course of a few years. The sight disappointed her.

Pulling out her earbud, she was about to head over to the left to avoid the gigantic trash heap when loud wailing reached her ears. She rose an eyebrow. The crying didn't sound like a child's. It wasn't as high pitched, but it wasn't deep either, so she ruled out an adult pretty quickly. Ayano stepped to the direction of the noise.

Around the corner of the trash heap, she saw a boy down on the ground, wailing something about being 'worthy.' Her eyebrows scrunched together when the boy started screaming and panicking. She sweat dropped at his actions.

"I'm talking about your weak body!" A voice stated.

Looking more to the side, the man standing behind him was none other than All Might. He wasn't wearing his usual hero clothes, and seeing that he was with a kid, she could deduce the man was training this unknown boy.

As All Might began talking to him, she walked out, causing his eyes to widen.

"Young Saki-" All Might's form dropped. Blood spurted from his mouth, and the boy next to him screamed out in fright.

Ayano facepalmed. When she walked over, she handed him a handkerchief and sighed.

"You know, since you're out in public, you probably shouldn't be talking loudly about your own power when anyone could hear," she said as she shook her head.

Yagi had a shamefaced smile on his face. He accepted her help and wiped the blood from the side of his mouth. As he pocketed the cloth, the boy on the ground began panicking, hands flailing around.

"A-All Might!" He began stuttering, "d-does she know about y-your power?!"

"Yes, so no need to panic," Yagi said getting up.

Putting a hand on her shoulder, he introduced her.

"This is Ayano Sakishima. She's one of the only people who knows about One-For-All. And how I've been looking for a successor. Young Sakishima, this is my successor, Izuku Midoriya."

At the sound of successor, Ayano looked astonished.

"So, you finally found one?"

Walking to the boy on the ground, she tilted her head.

He didn't look like he would stand out. Normal features except for the cute freckles that sprinkled across his nose. He had naturally wide eyes, and the green pools were very prominent. If you looked into the detail, you could almost see the highlight in his eyes. He was also a skinny kid, so no wonder All Might made him come to Dagoba Beach.