Chapter six

Word Count: 4.2k

TW: nsfw, afab Reader, exhibitionism, semi public sex, age difference (Gojo is 28 reader is 18), teacher student dynamic, penetrative sex, vaginal sex, male+fem orgasm, manipulation, use of Daddy and Sugar Daddy, Daddy Kink, degradation, pet names, nicknames, praise, future mention (but no spoilers!), mention of marriage, living together and having children, my grammatical errors and writing in general

Summary: Gojo goes shopping with Yn and can't keep his hands off her, when they arrive at home he spoils her and tells her about the future after fucking her

Author's Note: This is an edit audio compilation (not from me!) and my fav part is rude boy I highly recommend listening to it 👀

Gojo started to clean you up, brush your messy hair out of your face and try to make you somewhat presentable to the world. Even though he absolutely loves how fucked out you look, he thinks that this sight is for his eyes only. Littering soft kisses all over your body and murmuring soft praises in your ear, while you lost in thought, looked at the wall in front of you.

How could you fall in love with him?
He is your teacher, he saved you many times, trained with you, praised you and he was always there for you. No matter if he had to save you from a special grade curse or an nasty bug (of course after teasing you with it first).

You had a crush on him since he saved you in your first year and gave you his uniform jacket, but that was never meant to be something beyond that, never meant to go further then an innocent crush.
So, how did you end up like this?

"Hey, you hear me, baby?"
He pulled you out of your thoughts before you could get lost in them, and honestly you were kinda thankful for that.

"Yeah, I hear you, Toru."
"Oh, really? That's fine then you can tell me what your opinion on this is."
Shit. He noticed that you weren't listening.
"Oh mhh dunno sorry I was a little lost in my thoughts."

"Is that so? What were you thinking 'bout?"
The mischievous smirk and flirty wink told you that he already knew what you were thinking about and he just wanted to hear it from you. Hear you say that you thought about him.

"Mhmm about a man."
"Ahh I see a man. Tell me about him then."
"Well, he's older than me and pretty tall."
"That's all? He's tall and in the middle of his youth, that one I got."

"Actually he's an old man, all his hair is white, he can't go out without his glasses-
"What? He's not old! He's in his best years!"
"If you say so. We should get going now or
else it'll be -

You wanted to stand up from your position on the sink and dress yourself to go out of the bathroom, but your legs didn't wanted to cooperate and you nearly fell on your face if he wouldn't have caught you.

"Satoru! Why do you always do that to me?! I can never walk, stand or do anything by myself after."

"Oh? I'm Satoru now? What's with Toru, Baby and Daddy?"

"I should just call you Sensei Gojo from now on you unprofessional pervert!"

A low chuckle escaped his lips as he sat you on the sink again and interrupted you, leaning into your ear and whispering.