Chapter two

Word Count: 1.5k

TW: nsfw, teacher student relationship, AFAB reader, age difference (reader is 18 and Gojo is 28), fem+male orgasm, squirting, thoughts about cunnilingus and Fellatio, thoughts about penetrative sex, virgin reader, thoughts about virginity loose, fingering, naive reader, masturbation, a little blood loose
(really minimal)
(Let me know if I forgot anything!)

Summary: Every once in a while Sensei Gojo has a private Lesson with you, his favorite Student but while he gets ready to attend todays lesson his thoughts wander, unbeknownst to him your thoughts are as much on him as his are on yours. You're both thirsting for each other without knowing and who knows? Maybe these desires you have for each other will be satisfied in the near future?

Authors Note: I wrote thoughts about certain things because these things don't actually happen Gojo and Y/N only think about them happening.
But I promise that they are going to happen in the next chapters 🤭

The Training you had today was really hard and Yuji didn't went easy on you this time with the argument that a curse won't go easy on you either.

After the dinner you shared with him at a restaurant he immediately left and now you were questioning your friendship with him and the relationship you had with your Sensei.

Yuji asked you so many things about your Sensei that you started to question yourself if the relationship you had with him wasn't a little to intimate to be an ordinary teacher student relationship, but you immediately pushed these thoughts away and left the restaurant too.

You were on your way home to get ready for todays lesson. Sensei Gojo occasionally gave you private Lessons and todays location for your lesson was your dorm room.

Usually it was outside, because he wanted to train you, but sometimes he wants to teach you something theoretic and invites you to an empty classroom at jujutsu high or the dorm rooms.

You came home, did your pre-shower, shower and after shower routine and then started to clean your dorm a little.

After you were done with that you looked at your notes about the techniques and uses of cursed energy and made new ones.

This time about all the clans you knew of in the sorcerer world, after you were done with that and your Sensei was still nowhere to be seen you decided to give yourself a little me time.

You only wore your comfy nightdress, with no underwear because you should have a whole hour till your Sensei comes, he is always late so you had more than enough time to treat yourself right and give you the pleasure you desperately needed for months now.

You started slowly, you had time so you wanted to enjoy it, slowly caressing your thighs and playing with them getting closer and closer to your heat until your hands were above it, putting one hand on your thigh and starting to rub your clit with the other you started to feel the small waves of pleasure.

Getting wetter and wetter with every rub of your fingers. Stimulating your perky little bud of nerves in slow, hard circles and teasing yourself with occasional up and down motions on it, going down to your slit and gathering all the wetness from there to rub it on your clit.