Chapter four

Word Count: 3.4k

TW: nsfw, dom and sub dynamics, mention of breeding kink and pregnancy, mention of killing (Sukuna mentions that he wants to kill Gojo), possessiveness, jealousy, afab reader, manipulation, love bombing, age difference, teacher x student, nipple orgasm, thigh riding, shower sex, penetrative sex, cervix orgasm, squirting, marking, degradation, praise, pet names, curse words, Satoru refers to himself as  Y/N's Sugar Daddy and Daddy

Summary: waking up naked next to your Sensei who claimed you as his last night and just doesn't want to let you go now

Authors Note: That's Chapter four and there is more to come (pun intended 🤭😏) and I'm open for Feedback, don't judge me I'm just a thirsty whore for man who are older than me.

~Yuji's and Sukuna's POV~

I know that Y/N is having a private lesson with Sensei Gojo right now and I know that his intentions aren't the ones a teacher should have, no teacher should look this way at his student, be so touchy with his student or think like this about his student.

He is ten years older than her and just a big man whore who dosen't deserve her. While YN is just too innocent and naive for her own good, not noticing anything and always believing in the good, admiring him and looking at him like he is some kind of idol.

Usually I always find a way to protect her from him, take her with me and treat her like she deserves to be treated, taking her as far away as possible from this pervert.

~Listen you brat, he wants her and is going to take her from you if you don't do anything about it~

"Stop that Sukuna you only want her for yourself, don't you? And stop talking, I can hear you in my mind, that's annoying!"

~Don't you see, you stupid brat? He is at her home and probably fucking her right now, ruining that virgin cunt for everyone else to use, that's the private lesson. He is teaching her how to suck dick the right way.~

"Shut it you curse, she is barely legal, turned 18 a few months ago while he is 28 that's morally questionable and sick."

~What you think, brat? Is she generally into older man or does she has a thing for man with status? Or maybe she just likes 'em tall, who knows?~

"Enough, that's enough! It's not like she is in love with him or something, she just admires him, he is the strongest after all, a lot of people admire him!"

~Would you be able to control yourself when you see his marks on her, his claim over her? Would you be able to have the upper hand and control your body or will you lose control and let me take over and kill that bastard while I take her with me, Mhmh?~

"That's it I'm going to confess and make her mine, gonna take her away from him."

~Let's make a deal, I'll help you with that and then we share that little slut.~

"Don't call her like that, never again."

~You want my help or not?~