Chapter one

Word Count: 2.5k

TW: possessiveness, age difference (reader is 18 Gojo is 28), teacher x student relationship, teacher x student dynamics, naive reader, jealousy (from Gojo)
(Let me know if there's anything I forgot to add)

Summary: Satoru Gojo is your Sensei who is a little too found of you to call it an ordinary relationship between a teacher and his student.

Authors Note: Hey guys that's the first Chapter of this Story. I'll make a few more Chapters which are going to be HEAVY nsfw themed sooo yeah just know what you're getting yourself into.

Gojo was looking at his Students they really improved he thought to himself.
Especially you, he always saw you as the baby of the group, you were the youngest, the backlight of the group.

In constant need of his protection and attention, getting extra training, always being as close as possible to him to not get hurt at missions.

He was your Sensei it was his job to train you, be your mentor and most importantly someone you can trust and count on.

He didn't even realized when he started to see you in this way. How he felt the constant need to show of to you, taking his blindfold or glasses of, looking at you with his eyes that he knew you admired so much.
He won't ever forget your reaction the first time you saw his eyes.

~The first time you saw his eyes~

It happend in a fight with a special grade curse, he didn't originally planned to put you in danger by being close to that curse but he couldn't bring it over his heart to let the clumsy little girl who doesn't has any special skill and just started training to go with his other three students who were perfectly capable of protecting their selfs.

No way he would let the baby of the group out of his sight for even a second.

So here you are, behind him his uniform jacket on you because he said that he didn't wanted you to get sick, when in reality he just wanted to calm you with this gesture, knowing that his jacket felt like a blanket to you and the feel of blankets always calmed you.

"Y/N?"

"Yes, Sensei Gojo?"

"Do me a favor and hold this for me, yeah?"
He said while taking his blindfold off as
suddenly cerulean blue eyes, heavenly colors of blue adorned by snowy white hair which fell onto his forehead, were looking at you.

"Sensei, eh of course, I'll hold it!"
You couldn't look away, his eyes, his beautiful eyes starring deep into your soul and a chuckle escaped the man as he dumbly asked:

"Do I have something on my face, Y/N? Or why are you looking at me like this?"
"Oh no, Sensei! You have nothing on your face, it's perfect!"

"Well thank you, my dear student I appreciate your compliment hehe, but now you better watch, 'kay? You have to get stronger, kid.
Show the stupid elders that you're better than all of them and gonna kick 'em out one day, take their place, right?"