Chapter three

Word Count: 4.6k

TW: nsfw, afab Reader, dom Gojo x sub reader, teacher x student relationship, size kink, age difference (reader is 18 Satoru is 28), degradation, dumbification, dacryphilia, fellatio, cunilingus, virgin reader, virginity loose, blood loose, possessiveness, fingering, penetrative sex, vaginal sex, mention of masturbation, invading privacy, stealing, manipulation

Summary: You weren't home as Sensei Gojo came for your private Lesson so he decided to wait for your return and test the waters with you, how far would you let him go?
And who knows maybe your desires for each other are mutual?

Authors Note: I wrote this for all my fellow
thirsty whores who just wanna get laid by this man so y'all could at least support me if you like my work 😌✨

He was at your door and hesitated a second to knock because he knew that what he has on his mind could destroy the whole bound he created with you, three years of trust thrown away so easily.

But then he thought about his other student, the one that just couldn't stop to look at you and used every opportunity he got to show off to you, his strength, his good manners and of course how sweetly he treated you.

And the worst part is that you actually liked that annoying kid, really he gets it you're alone, probably horny and Yuji is your doting best friend and the closest thing to a happy relationship you can get at the moment, but still does it have to be Yuji? Why can't it be Sensei, mhhm?

Who looks after you?
Who is always there for you?
Who buys all these pretty things for you?
Who bought you the white gold necklace and earrings adorned with a bright shiny cerulean blue diamond in the middle?
Your Sensei did.

He loves the way Yuji looks at them knowing that he bought you this expensive jewelry, which looked exactly like his eyes you loved so much.

Lost in his thoughts, Gojo almost forgot where he was and what he wanted to do.

His plan was to leave lingering touches on your body, flirt with you and see how far he could take it. He wants, no needs to know if you want him as badly as he wants you, he wants you so bad that every time he sees you he gets painfully hard and wants to get rid of everyone who gets too close to you for his liking.

Since when do you worry so much, Satoru?
He thinks as he wanted to knock on your door but just as his hand was about to touch the wood, his other student came out.

"Hello Sensei! Y/N just went to the convenience store to get some treats and I too just wanted to go out so would you mind coming in and waiting inside for-
wait why are you sparkling?"

"Hello Sensei! Y/N just went to the convenience store to get some treats and I too just wanted to go out so would you mind coming in and waiting inside for- wait why are you sparkling?"