Chapter 45

It was around midnight.

The ticking of the clock was the only sound that echoed in the eerie silence of the room.

Sasha who was sitting on the couch instead of laying on the bed and sleeping was scribbling something on her diary.

She was sketching a flower. Her head was blank, her eyes were blank, her memories and rationality were gone at the moment. It was just a mass with a beating heart and a moving hand sitting on the couch. 

What happened in the afternoon surprisingly didn't leave her baffled. He had done much worse to her and this was just an addition to his series of cruelty. 

He was a Greek god but with a personality of a monster.

A sudden noise coming from outside of her room had her hand instantly halting. She looked up at the door and stared at it for a while. Contemplating if she should go and check out. She shook her head and turned her focus back on the sketching but the noise came again.

She stared at the door through her lashes, putting her things aside. She stood up, grabbed her dagger, hid it under her dress and slowly walked out of the room. Her steps were hesitant. This was the first time she even heard noises in the palace at this hour.

The further she got to the voice, the faster her heartbeat got.

She turned in the corridor from where the voices were coming from and instantly halted on her steps, standing there like a statue but the expressions on her face were humanely.

Her eyes were wide and her soft lips were parted as she stared at the scene before her.

A tall man...as tall as Ragnar with dark black hair and pale skin was ramming his d*ck inside a maid. They were fucking against the wall. He was covered from head to toe but she was completely naked. She was almost up in the air as he fucked her. The sinful voices and the scenery before her even delayed her flinching process. She didn't know what to do as she abruptly turned around to leave with her cheeks on fire but a gasp left her lips when she came face to face with Fiona.

She abruptly took a few steps back and stared at Fiona a little shocked before immediately schooling her expressions. They were fucking behind her without a care in the world while Fiona was blocking her way with her arms crossed over her chest. Her eyes...

Her pupils were red and blood was coating her plump lips, indicating that she just drank someone's blood. 'What kind of a fucked up situation have I gotten myself into?' She thought while eyeing Fiona as the sinful sounds behind her got even more intense. 

Sasha clenched her jaw and turned her hands into a fist. She was about to walk past her but Fiona's words made her stay rooted to her spot.

"Hey, get done with it already. You are scaring our little queen here." Fiona said, nonchalantly eyeing the fucking session going on behind Sasha, as if she was used to it. Fiona turned her red orbs back on Sasha.

Little Queen?

Fiona was almost exactly the same height as Sasha.

"You know you shouldn't be roaming around here at this hour. It can get really scary for you." Fiona muttered.

"What's more scary than your face?" Sasha asked and Fiona arched a perfect brow at her. "My brother." She whispered while licking her fangs as she flashed a smirk at Sasha.

"I have to agree on that." Sasha said with a poker face and noticed that the sinful sounds had finally stopped reaching her ears. A Little shuffling was heard and soon the maid was walking past them. Her dress was a mess and her legs were trembling as she walked with the support of the wall.

Just how much worse can a day get?

Once the maid disappeared from their sight, Fiona turned her gaze back on Sasha.

"Ladies likes to get fucked by him." Fiona said and Sasha kept a poker face. "I didn't ask."

"No, just in case you thought that he was forcing her." Sasha narrowed her eyes on Fiona.

"I have eyes." Sasha said hoarsely and Fiona just passed her a smile. Her lips were tightly pursued as if she was suppressing herself from saying something ridiculously triggering like her whole presence.

A tall shadow cascading on Fiona from right behind Sasha had Sasha immediately moving to the left as she stared at the man who was standing behind her just right now. Unlike the maid who was on the verge of collapsing, he looked like he never fucked. 

His face was now visible to her eye.

Another Greek God but with a shitty personality.

He was as buffer as Ragnar, maybe a little more buffer than Ragnar. He had dark black hair due to which his pale skin stood out even more. His eyes...his orbs were golden. Something very unnatural Sasha has ever seen. Ragnar also had that golden swirl in his eyes but for a little while but his orbs...that golden swirl in them was permanent.

He was a vampire too.

He had a cut on his right eyebrow which never reached below his eye. He had thick black eyebrows which were sharp from the edges. His jaw was so sharp, it almost looked like it was clenched.

In short, he didn't look rugged yet elegant like Ragnar. He looked just rugged through and through. His actions, his gaze and his words that would soon stumble out of his lips would prove her right.

"I don't like getting interrupted in between my fucking session. Unless you want to join, that is the reason for the interruption." His words had Sasha gawking at him in disgust.

Why were all of them so open about these shameful things?

"Respect, Mason. Don't scare Ragnar's little missy. He wouldn't like that." Fiona said, more mockingly than in a warning tone. Sasha passed Fiona a narrow glare. "I'm no one's little missy." Sasha retorted and Fiona chuckled.

"Nobody asked you." 

"Nobody asked you either." 

Sasha glared at both of them and turned around to walk away but her path was blocked in a flash by Mason. She stepped back and glared up at him. Wasn't their so called king enough to torture her that they were now bullying her as well?

"She is his little missy?" He asked and bent down a little, his hands tucked in his pants pocket as he eyed Sasha's face. It seemed like he was seeing her for the first time and that might be the case because she too was meeting him for the first time.

"Don't call me that. I have a name." Sasha retorted but he seemed to ignore her.

"Hmm not a bad choice." He whispered under his breath and Fiona let out a little laugh.

Sasha's jaw clenched in anger.

But before she could put up a fight for herself, a familiar deep voice coming from behind her had a shiver running down her spine.

"Who asked you to comment about my choice?"