Chapter 19

"Now, shall we... begin?" He asked enthusiastically, a creepy smile kissed his features as he stressed the word 'begin' and Sasha's soul almost left her body. She immediately shook her head and began to scoot backward on her elbow but a painful yelp left her lips when he grabbed her already bruised ankle and yanked her down on the bed. 

Amidst her pain, she heard him say.

"Pardon me, I wasn't aware of your injury."  

And the very next moment her bruised ankle was gently held within his huge hand as he raised her leg up and pressed his soft and cold lips on her throbbing ankle making her flinch. 

Her eyes snapped open as a thought crossed her mind and without a second thought, she abruptly pulled her ankle out of his hold and was about to kick him right in the face with the same bruised feet but to her unfortunate fate, he ended up dodging that kick. 

"Stop pretending as if you care." She seethed these words while trying to kick him but in a swift move, he grabbed her ankle in a ruthless grip making her gasp out in pain. Her tearful eyes met his cold ones. He looked pissed. All that smug look was replaced with exasperation.

"You dare fucking doubt me." He said squeezing her ankle even more to the point she couldn't suppress the cry of pain anymore. He slowly loosened his grip on her ankle and moved down while letting go of her leg. Her face was turned to the left as tears trickled down her temple. Some of her hair strands were stuck to her wet forehead. Her chest was heaving with each of her wavering sobs. All of a sudden, he let go of her leg and she stiffened when she felt his cold breath on her cheek.

He grabbed her jaw in a firm grip and made her face him. Her hands shot up to his chest, trying to maintain an appropriate distance between them. Her teary and helpless eyes matched his cold ones. 

"When I give you love, you receive it with no damn objection, do you get it?" He asked lowly in his deep and gruff voice. Sasha wanted to shake her head but his hold on her jaw was firm. His cold gaze seemed a little less terrifying than the gaze that always danced with evil glints and malicious intentions.

He slowly made her nod on his own. 

"Good girl." He rasped and his cold expression instantly changed as that evil look came crashing back and rattled her whole existence as she shuddered in fear.

His eyes traveled down to her lips and his gaze darkened. "I've fucking missed this." He rasped while caressing her lips with the pad of his thumb.

She struggled and tried to push him away.

"L-Let me g-mmffph." Before she could complete her words, he stuck his thumb inside her mouth making her eyes go wide. Her hands lurched towards his as she tried to move his hand away from her jaw but his movements only got more aggressive. 

With his free hand, he took both of her wrists and easily pinned them above her head, making her chest arch and brush against his. He deliberately moved down, pressing his chest against hers and putting his little weight on her.

Sasha couldn't breathe.

She was completely caged.

She was helpless.

No matter how much she tried to fight back...it was of no use against him.

She was in a situation, she never expected herself to be in two years ago.

Two years ago, she saw herself leading her people, helping her kingdom, and being an example and motivation for all those women out there.

Not this...

On the bed of a man who was not considered as a human. He wasn't even a human to begin with. How he easily held her down and felt her up to his liking.

Her chest was completely pressed against his, his slight weight on her was enough to suffocate her as she fought to breathe and his thumb in her mouth made it even more difficult for her. Her wrists were locked up and she couldn't even struggle let alone fight back.

He stared at her vehemently with rugged breathing.

"Suck it." He said, shoving his thumb deeper into her mouth, making her slightly gag. Tears trickled down her temple as tried to struggle. Sasha felt how his fingernails kept digging into the soft skin of her cheek but his thumbnail was not long.

He could control his nails?

"I don't like repeating myself, little missy." He said and pecked her on the cheek before sensually whispering in her ear. "Do it, before I force it." He said and her eyes widened. Wasn't he already forcing it? What was his definition of forcing? She shut her eyes close and hesitantly gave his thumb a little suck. 

She flinched when he heard his rugged breathing with a throaty chuckle right next to her ear. 

"Such a small mouth, tighter is better." He rasped in her ear before taking her earlobe between his lips as he began to play with it. Sasha trembled as new and fresh tears pooled up in her eyes. "Stop only when I tell you." He whispered in her ear and licked her earlobe, sucking on it. She gave another small suck on his thumb and shut her eyes. She tried to numb herself while she sucked on his thumb.

This was torture for her, she couldn't endure it.

She opened her eyes and side glared at him with tears in her eyes before opening her mouth and harshly biting on his thumb. A groan left his lips and then a second later a painful gasp left her lips when he bit on her earlobe.

Painful tears blurred her sight but she didn't let his thumb go and bit harder on it. His breathing got even heavier as he moved back and stared down at her with raised brows and an amusing smirk dancing on his lips making her instantly pause.

He wasn't feeling any pain but he did groan.

But right now, he looks like he is enjoying it.

"That's all you got?" He asked with his tilted head before finally pulling his thumb out of her mouth.

He had a few tooth marks on his thumb but he didn't bleed at all. Sasha coughed and took deep breaths while looking everywhere but at him.

She tried to free her wrists from his hold but it was useless.

All of a sudden, he moved down, coming face to face with her. Her eyes widened as she stared at him with her throbbing orbs.

"You want it rough, huh?" He asked.