Chapter 44 (16+)

"Keep repeating those words until I tell you to stop...by the end I want the real answer."

She always thought that her life would be pretty easy considering that she was a princess who wasn't a puppet of the kingdom whom people bow to but an actual princess. Deep down she wanted to marry Atlas but her mother wanted her to marry a royal. She knew at the time of her already delayed marriage she would convince her parents to marry her off with Atlas as she would happily spend the rest of her life with him but here she was being helplessly bend over by a monster who for no reason was crazily obsessed with her.

He was a lunatic who desired to have her in his own sick ways.

"Please, L-Let me go."

Her tears began to trickle down, falling on the table beneath her face like a slow rainfall.

A little tighter grip from his side had her chanting the Mantra once again as if her life depended on it. Although this chanting wasn't helping her, it was just one of his sick games to ruin her even more.

She flinched and bit her lower lip when he pushed the only cloth sticking to her ass aside. The cold air touching her nudity had her shutting her eyes in great humiliation. "Please, stop" barely left her lips.

"Ahhh."

A gasp escaped her lips and she writhed under his hold when he traced her folds with his wet middle finger. "Such a delicious little pink ass. How exquisite it would look with my hard cock pounding inside it." His words made her scowl in disgust. She wished to be deaf at the moment. "Keep repeating." He demanded in a dark tone. With a deep shaky breath, she began to repeat her words while stammering.

While she was in the middle of chanting, he kept rubbing her folds until they slightly became swollen before burying his middle finger deep inside her in one go. A painful scream tore through her lips as she dug her nails in the table. Her virginity blood coated his finger and his eyes darkened. The golden glow of his orbs was even brighter than before.

"Look, baby. Your hubby just took your little virginity." He took his middle finger out of her and brought the blood coated finger in front of her face that ashened upon witnessing her virgin blood on his finger. He smirked and brought that finger up to his lips. She watched him horrified over her shoulder as he took that finger inside his mouth and licked it upside down before sucking on it while all the way keeping his eyes on her.

She gritted her teeth at him and began to struggle wildly. He snickered and easily held her down before shoving his middle and index finger both at the same time. A groan left her lips and her struggle died. Tears trickled down her face as her nails dug deeper inside the table, scratching it like a wild animal.

She bit her lower lip to suppress the sounds of pain and something much more overwhelming. He rammed his fingers so roughly inside her that the whole table was shaking. His jaw was set as he watched her reaction. Her eyes were wide in shock, her face was drenched in tears, her cheeks were red and her lips were finally parted because she just couldn't control the sinful sounds that were stumbling out of her lips due to his assaults. Though he could see only her side profile, that was enough to get his man rock hard down there. He was already dripping precum.

Blush was across his cheeks as he watched her with great excitement and lust dancing in his eyes. He twisted his fingers inside her while rubbing her front with his leg that was between her legs, raising her ass up.

"Ahhh...nghh." A moan escaped her lips and she shook her head when something flipped inside her stomach. She was trembling all over. The pain was replaced with a pleasure so unbearable, she didn't know how to even react. He was roughly manhandling her and she hated every bit of it except the pleasure that was making her senses go hazy.