𝐵𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒~ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓊𝒸𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Request by Coquettekitt3nxx

The love triangle & three person relationship 

Fluff

Hope you enjoy & Merry Christmas!

Third person point of view

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The flames crackled and the cold wind outside blew. It was almost Christmas Eve and the trio were all gathered near the fireplace warming up.

Luca looked outside. He saw flurries of snowflakes falling. It brought back a wave of nostalgia over him. He hasn't seen snow since he moved to Texas with the squad. It's probably Light's and Charli's first or second time seeing snowfall in real time. 

"Oooh!" Charli exclaimed in excitement, "flurries!" The girl ran up to the window to look at the snowflakes fall. It was another world to her. 

"God, can it get any colder?! Why did Alex have to take us here!" Light complained. He was too used to the heat and hot weather back in Texas. Like a burrito, he was covered in several blankets one big one on the outside.

"Don't act like you didn't help plan it. You can't be talking." The ginger pointed at her bf. Light just rolled his eyes at her.

"Whatever Charli. Now get me a hot chocolate." Charli just sighed and went into the kitchen of the cabin. Luca, being the best friend he is, followed after her.

~~~

The two came out of the kitchen along with a tray of perfect hot chocolate. Light, however, was sleeping on the couch sitting up. The fire rose as Luca tossed another piece of firewood into the flames. 

Charli sat next to Light on the couch. His head now laid on her lap. Luca sat on the side of Charli. He awkwardly sat down next to her with his hot chocolate. Charli noticed this and came to lay Luca's head on her shoulder. 

The fire crackled and popped in there before they drifted off to sleep altogether.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I made this one a small one but only bc I was in the car the entire day. I write better on my Chromebook for some reason. Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed and merry Christmas!🎄 

~Mushy 🍄