𝓘'𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽!~𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓪𝔁𝔁~

Request by CupNoodleConsumer113 !                                                                         (Naj1mi_Osana2022 when I saw the request) 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Request by CupNoodleConsumer113 !                                                                         (Naj1mi_Osana2022 when I saw the request) 

Relationship: Couple  - angst (ig)

Third person pov

Hope you enjoy!

•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• •~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• 

"SHUT UP JAXX!" Levi yelled, "Your literally only 3 inches taller than me!" Levi pointing his fingers at him. "Yeah but I'm still taller than you shortie~" Jaxx teased, patting Levi's head snickering. Both of them had just recently gotten into a bit of an argument about Levi's height.

 "OH MY GOD! Just shut up already!"  

"Aww, is the shortie mad?" Jaxx teased again, crossing his arms. Having enough of this argument Levi barged out of the room angrily, but also, slightly embarrassed. Though he was taller than average, people still managed to make fun of his height.

 "Hey bae, don't be like that. I was only teasing!" Jaxx chased after him. "Well your 'tEaSiNg' is getting annoying." Levi said irritated, stomping with every step he took. "I'm leaving BYE!" 

"Wait! Levi please, I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to. I just like teasing you, I guess." Grabbing Levi's shoulder and then squeezing it tightly. Levi looks at Jaxx's doe eyes with a straight, serious face. 

"Yeah, no. I'm not dealing with your crappy sh-... self." He caught himself. It was a bit of a bad habit of him to curse.

"Babe, I really am sorry." Jaxx said, formally apologizing to his partner, "Is there anything I can do to make it up?" 

"Well- usually I would ask for something you know, physical. But since I'm not in the mood for that how about you just never do it again. Got that." "Y-eah got it..."

"Good. now shoo." "Oh- okay. I guess I will give you your space then." 

Levi is scary when he's mad. Jaxx thought a bit terrified.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• •~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

@CupNoodleConsumer113 bro, I am so sorry! I literally forgot all about this book  😭. Hopefully you get to read this and I'm also sorry that its very short. Feel free to request again if you would like to! :D

Also to the other readers who are reading this PLEASE I NEED MORE REQUESTS SO I HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK! 

Thank you!!!!!