𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓲𝓽! ༺𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓪༻

Request by Avish321

Request by Avish321

⚠: Contains actions and descriptions of blood, stabbing, and attempt of murder. Please click off if these are sensitive topics.

Relationships 

(Charli & Luca): Couple 🧡🤍

(Charli & Light): Now friends, not as close as before. 

(Luca & Light): Enemies.

•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• •~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• •~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Luca's POV: 

Waking up to the shining light of the sun upon my face. Today's the day. Standing up from my bed heading straight towards my wardrobe stumbling across an anonymous note.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" The note said scribbled onto it. It must be Light. I've gotten so many of these threats from him before, it was typical of him to do so. Sighing, I threw away the ripped notebook paper into the trash can and got on with my day. He should be happy that I'm not telling Charli about this, otherwise, she would be furious. It's too bad that he doesn't know that me and Charli are dating. Oh well.

Walking out of my room, still half asleep, I go down the steps, through the hall, and into the kitchen. It's a good thing my room is close to the stairs. It's hard to navigate the mansion even though you have lived there for a couple of years.

"Morning Luca!" Charli warmly greets me as I enter.  She was near the sink washing up some dishes. Just her being present she still managed to make me smile and blush up. 

"Morning!" I said back to her. It was now 8:35 a.m. and the squad was up, somewhere in a different room. All was awake, except Light. 

I give Charli a small peck on the cheek making her smile and giggle just for a bit. "Are you ready for later?" I asked. Bits of excitement rushed throughout my body. It was going to be our first-ever date! 

Before Charli could answer, out of nowhere, Light suddenly entered the kitchen and just rolled out of bed. Not changed, all messy, dirty... 

"Hey, Light!" Alex greets her brother as she comes into the kitchen. The rest of the squad Jaxx, Sora, and Levi, followed right behind her. I believe they were discussing the role-play we're recording soon. "You should go get ready, we're recording early today." 

"Mhm," he nodded. The rest of the squad spread across the kitchen after they came in.

After Light got a big bowl of cereal, he sat right on a stool on the island table, right in front of me and Charli. (The island table is near where the sink is) Lifting his head, he eyed me, looking up and down in some nasty way. Does he have a death wish for me or something?  Then he continued to eat his cereal.