𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓟𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 ~ 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓿𝓲

Request by THREALSORA

ships: Sorvi (couple)

fluff

First person point of view

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora's pov:

"Ugh! What the h*ll am I going to get Levi for his birthday!" I exclaim loudly, pacing the floor of my bedroom. Levi- is a very hard person to gift even though you're his partner. He never asks for anything and keeps telling me that he has enough and doesn't have any wants!

I slump down onto the ground, resting my head against the wall. I'm getting a literal headache from just brainstorming gift ideas for his birthday. What am I going to do?! His birthday is tomorrow and I don't have anything to give him.

I get up and walk over to the mirror. Welp, I'm just going to have to buy Levi something nice from the mall I guess.

[time skip]

I walked down the stairs and went towards the front door just about to leave. Dang it! I forgot the car keys.  I hurry back inside to grab the keys when I just so happen to bump into Levi.

"Oh, Sora? Where are you going?" Levi asked as I just stepped away from him. 

"I was just getting my keys," I replied. Levi then shoots me a suspicious type of look and then just smirks. Hopefully,  he doesn't get skeptical about what I'm trying to do.

"You know what I mean Sora." He lightens his tone a bit, "Where are you going?"

I chuckled nervously, thinking to myself that my lying skills were so very basic.

"I uhh... uh... I... I was just going to the mall, because uhh..."  I stop speaking, hoping I don't make things worse by continuing to talk.

Levi stands in front of me, blocking the entrance and smiling slightly. He leans against the wall, crossing his arms.

"Just going to the mall?" Levi asks, in a playful tone.

Feeling nervous, I glance away for a moment, before responding with a "Mhm..."

"To do what? It's unlikely of you to go alone and shop."

"Y-yeah... but... I'm getting... a gift for..." I then stop speaking as my thoughts race through my head. What can I say and not make things worse? Levi eyes me up and down, expecting me to continue.

"A gift for who?"

I groan, giving up on trying to think of an excuse.

"You..." I look away, blushing from the embarrassment of the lie being exposed.

"Awww Sora, I don't need a gift from you. You already have given me a gift."

I turn her head back to Levi and watch him back smile at me. "What do you mean? What gift have I given to you...?" I ask, perplexed and still blushing a whole lot. 

"You." Levi's tone softens. His words were so cheesy I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"You are the greatest gift I could ever ask for." Levi continues to explain. 

"Oh stop being so cheesy "

Levi laughs but continues to keep his soft tone.

"Oh, come on now. I'm just being sweet to my loving partner." Levi replies, he is still keeping his tone soft and does not sound sarcastic.

 "Whatever. You're a silly goose"

"Am not..." Levi replies in a teasing tone of voice.

"So... are you excited for your birthday tomorrow?" Sora asks casually

"Eh, not really. Just an excuse to eat a lot and have a good time." He replies with a shrug.

"What are you going to wish for this birthday?" Sora asks, curious.

"I don't need to wish for anything. I have everything I need."

"You know what I mean."

"Sure I do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this one! I'm not too proud of it but I made it over 500 words at the very least. Idk if I'm posting tomorrow for my book but I hope y'all have a Happy New year and I'll see you in 2024!

~Mushy