𝓗𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓶𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 •𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓪•

Angst.

Charli lost a loved one. The most important person to ever exist in her life. Her husband. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She remained still on the bed. Flat out. Her head rested on her pillow. A singular pillow. The cold mattress pressed on her back.  She was looking up at the ceiling. Not the TV, not a book, the ceiling. She laid there in silence. The thought of her late husband was unbearable. 

"Why did you leave me?" She muttered. A tear rushed down her cheek. Just one. The T-shirt of him was on her, hugging her body. She raised her arms up to the sky. Then she flopped down her hands. 

"I have your wedding ring. It doesn't fit on my ring finger so I put it on my middle." She then chuckled and smiled. That wasn't for long though. Her chuckles and smile fainted. No happiness or joy was in this house. She could hear the screams and cries of her fellow squad members ringing in her ear. She heard Levi's especially. 

Slowly she lowered her hands back down. Her hands rested on her chest now. She clenched her heart. 

"You would have been the best husband to me. If only you were here. It's too bad we can't turn back time." 

She closed her mouth. Nothing, no one was there to help her cope. All she could do was sit in silence. With all her memories, happy or sad, stay with her. The last this is, her heart was empty. No emotion to spare. No more.