𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓦𝓪𝓵𝓽𝔃~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓊𝒸𝒶

Fluff

Ship: Charluca. Just Charluca

~-~-~-

The white-haired prince walked around his garden. His mind was filled with sadness and sorrow. He caught his court, fellow princes, and his father called him abnormal because of his natural white hair. Both his father and his mother did not have this hair color. They both had dark hair colors and their hair was given to his brother. 

"What are you doing here your majesty?" The younger damsel asked. Her hair was long, curled, and in that beautiful shade of brown, including orange highlights. Her name was Charli, daughter of the Creaprizia kingdom, named after her father. Though not born royalty, she was recently added to the royal family since her mother married in and the king couldn't conceive a daughter of his own.

The prince blushes at the sight. This was a crush of his for a while. He stared at her long gown. It stood out from all the other princesses in the ballroom. She was beautiful.

"My maiden, I'm just out here to get a bit of fresh air I suppose. Shouldn't you be in there with my older brother? You're here to find a fine prince after all."

"I- don't want to be in there. I was looking for you anyway. Also, Luca, you don't have to be formal with me. We were the bestest of friends after all."

Luca chuckled, "Sorry Charli. I'm not really used to being casual with people."

"I understand. Another question though. This is also very... random I guess."

"What is it my Charli? Have you heard of something suspicious in the ballroom, disturbing?"

"No! Nothing like that. It's the reason why I needed to find you. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to have a dance with me...?"

Luca paused and turned a bright red. Never before had a girl, anyone for that matter asked him to dance.

"Sure. I would love to Charli." Charli then smiled, picked up the skirt attached to the gown, and ran quickly over to him in a graceful, elegant way.

Charli stepped closer to her dancing partner and curtsied. Luca, in return, bowed before her and started to dance. One hand on her shoulder and the other on her waist. She did the same.

They waltzed around the fountain, trickling with water.  The moonlight {yes, yes it is night}  shined apon them as they rotated around that single fountain. Everything in that moment was beautiful. Her, him, and the environment were perfect. Nothing could disturb this wonderful moment.... right?