32

18+ (I wasn't planning to write a spicy chap when I started writing but I ended up writing one🙈...)

5 months later

Kanimozhi

Have completed one year of my college studies and now I've to go through another two years to have the graduation paper in my hand.

The third semester has started before a month and I couldn't be more stressed. There is this specific professor who cannot go a day without irritating us, students, with her short temper and condescending attitude toward students.

Because of her, I loathe this semester.

The only thing, well, a person to be more precise, who is keeping me sane amidst this weighing distress is my Parthi mama and his magic massage,

On my bosoms.

He says that it helps him to relieve stress and relaxes him as well. Hence every night, I receive a pleasurable massage from him and it leaves me soaking my panties. Some days I would feel his erection on my back but I never dared to question him about that.

But I do know that he takes care of himself when his tolerance reaches its limit.

This has been our situation for these past five months from the day I'd let him touch my chest. But it's one of the best feelings in the world to have my mama play with my bosoms obsessively.

Anyway...

At present, I'm on the couch and trying to grasp the contents of the book. It was a problem where the right answer seemed to never appear even when I put my best effort into bringing it on. "Argh! Mama!" I aggressively land the pen's tip on the notebook and let go of it, feeling the frustration engulf my whole being.

"Mozhi ma?" I look back at him as he approaches me from the kitchen. "Mama, I'm stressed," he raises his eyebrows, suspiciously.

"Recently, you are often under pressure," Mama mumbles as he stands behind the sofa and grips my shoulder. My private spot begins to tingle as usual and I bit my inner lips to prevent gasping aloud.

A couple of minutes later, his rough and manly hands enter my t-shirt and cup my bare bosoms beneath the bra. I close my eyes and lean against the couch, relishing the rapture that his touch has me experience...

He circles the areolas of my bosoms with his thumb and squeezes the entirety of my flesh smoothly. He kneads them in various forms and I couldn't help but sigh in pleasure.

Then he starts to tickle my nipples using his index finger. His both said fingers flicker over the nipples of my bosoms repeatedly and I involuntarily shudder at the ecstatic sensation scattering throughout my body.

I'm not certain If people could orgasm merely by the incitation of nipples but I think I almost reached one due to the same. "Uh..." I curl my toes as my vagina contracts and tingles concurrently.

While I was wandering in this mystic world full of pleasure, I feel Parthi mama's lips against my forehead and he travels his lips to the tip of my nose and momentarily claimed my mouth.

The kiss in this posture sends a chill down my spine and I shiver each time he admits his tongue to tangle with mine.

After a long time, Mama divides his from mine and I peek up at him, dazed. His hands are still inside my bra and the bosoms of mine are crushed by his strong clasp.

"...it pains," I murmur when he doesn't spare it. It's a blend of both pleasure and anguish. "Are you doing this deliberately? Getting stressed every once in a few hours? You like testing my patience, don't you Mozhi?" I bit my lips, flushed by the truth in his words.

I sometimes purposely act tense to get his hands under my clothes but this time, I was really wretched.

"Perhaps...we should take this further, hm?" He whispers in my ear and pinches my nipples harshly causing me to whimper. My brows furrow in pain but I like this...

"Mama...!" I gasp as he suddenly yanks my shirt and bra together up to my chest, revealing my bosoms to his eyes. This is the first time he has seen it...all these days, our session took place in the dark, hidden under the blankets but now I'm bare-chested and exposed to the hungry eyes of my Parthi mama.

The upper swell of my bosom is stinging as the bra has not been unhooked yet. The white-shaded tight edge of the bra seems to choke my chest and I'm sure it will leave a pink tint If it's not removed sooner.

My hands fly behind me to unhook, but Mama grips both of my wrists in his one hand and twists it above my head, leading me to lay there helpless and flustered.

I couldn't collect the courage to gaze into his eyes and I close my eyelids, breathing heavily. The situation is like an exotic dream...I thought my mama was a softy but he's being very tough...

The sound of my breath dances around the room and I feel Mama's lips near to my cheeks. "Open your eyes Mozhi," he kisses my cheek and licks it, sending an electric current-like feeling to shoot through my body.

My eyes part in surprise and before I can form a clear view of my mama's face, a slap falls on my breast. "Ahh!" I try to shift away as the burning sensation along with elation seeps into my being.

I wriggle and yet another slap plummets onto my other breast.

"What are you doing mama.." I cry out and mama angles his mouth to mine. "Doesn't this provide you with pleasure?" He questions lustfully as his free hand hits my breast from the side, prompting the flesh to jiggle.

I relished that and I moaned softly.

Taking the moan as consent, he continued to slap my chest mercilessly until it turned a shade of rose and I loved it...

I was exhausted by the time he halted torturing my breasts.

It feels sore and my body slumps against the couch with no energy left in me. But then Mama picks me up on his shoulder and walks to our room. Closing the door, he lays me against the bed, discards my upper clothes, and hovers over me as I watch him with trembling lips and curious eyes.

"You look beautiful," he comments sensually while running his hands down my naked upper half.

"Thakkazhi Maathiri enna maathivitutu...poi sollatheenga azhaga irukaenu," (You made me look like a tomato...don't deceive me by saying I'm beautiful now,)

He chuckles at my words and pecks my lips once, twice and the third time, he deepens it. I was so wet that I was convinced it was leaking off my panties.

Pulling away from the kiss, he licks my lips and peppers kisses throughout my neck region...

And then his intention became apparent to me. I maintain my anticipating gaze steady on his mouth as it lowers onto my mound and covers the nipple. I feel something inside my stomach tighten and my muscles go rigid as he sucks on it eagerly...

My lips separate in contentment and I part my legs as mama positions his erection through his pants in between my legs. He moves his hips forward and simultaneously suckles on my breasts, switching between the two.

There is nothing in my brain at the moment. I couldn't see or hear clearly as the erection keeps on poking me over my skirt and panties.

"Ah..." His tongue keeps stimulating my nipple and his hands are locked on my bosom as he ravishes it by taking his time.

Meanwhile, I roll my head back and shudder unwillingly as something bursts inside my lower stomach and streams through my opening in the form of thick liquid. With my body convulsing, my chest heaving up and down, I felt it...the unexplainable pleasure that only lasts for a few seconds before it melts down, letting my body feel numb.

"Fuck..." I heard Mama curse but I couldn't discern him properly. Feeling weary, I shut my eyes but then I sense warm liquid spurting on my chest and I quickly unlock my eyelids...

There sits my mama on top of me with his meaty length held in one of his hands while the other covers my breast. He is pumping the organ and it doesn't quit splashing his seeds onto my chest...

Once it did so, mama plopped beside me tiredly, and we both just lay there, calming ourselves and trying to get hold of our slipped-away control...

_____________________