The Long Wait ( chapter 1)

Long ago, in a corner of the world, bloody wars raged, Days and nights from back to back passing by and gave way to months and years. Kings fell one after another, giving way to ambitious new leaders. Everyone awaited a fresh event, a new hero. But how can a hero who lived many years ago come back to life and help people who were not in his time and whom he does not know?

In those times, numerous lands existed, They considered themselves and their way dependent of the light. However, governments would sometimes fall, and new claimants would emerge. These lands weren't exclusively realms of light; there were also lands of darkness, and yet other neutral or unknown lands, sometimes more terrifying and dangerous than those of darkness.

The story begins in a land of light, a called Akra, inhabited by many villagers. 

Several months later, a young and dignified seer came to this land, telling the people that soon a hero would emerge from legend, overcoming their enemies and toppling tyrant kings. This news reached the king, who summoned the seer to his palace for a private Meeting. The king asked how this hero, whom the you spoke of, How could he stand against the army of darkness and tyrannical rulers with bare hands. The seer replied: This is hero, born from both darkness and light, from the lineage of darkness, would stand against them. Unlike his of dark origin , he would destroy the tyrant kings of light and bring security to his people and the land of light. However, But later it would turns out that, he is an highborn generation of lineage from the light, and that would be the time when a great kingdom It would be his, where his people would adore him. He would find many companions on this journey who accompany him to the end of the road. And after finishing his speech, he disappears, leaving the king deep in thought.

As the news became more complicated in other lands, imposters posing as seers tried to exploit this situation by deceiving the simple-hearted, for instance, by specifying where this hero would be born or to which family he belonged. The next morning, the king was to attend a council of allied lands to decide on this new matter of the seers. But apart from the seer of the land of Akra, four other seers in different lands had predicted that two women and two men would also rise as legendary heroes against the tyranny and oppression of darkness.

Eventually, at this council, everyone agreed that all the seers they had seen bore the valid seal of prophecy, and their predictions were legitimate. The matter reached the great king, who, in a meeting with the councils of the allied lands, acknowledged these prophecies. However, he declared that it was now a time for fighting and resisting, not for waiting...

Two years later, the heroes were born, but one by one, they perished because the seers had shown them to the people upon their birth and spoke about them, leading to the last infant disappearing at the age of two months. The seers gathered and decided to inform the Supreme Seer of this matter. Upon learning this, the Supreme Seer instructed them to place five boxes, each containing a powerful jewel, inside rocks and scatter them across different lands. He told the seers to inform the people of these lands that anyone brave and faithful enough could break these rocks and open the chests.

The seers followed the Supreme Seer's orders, but greedy tycoons, coveting the chests for themselves to see what was inside, used their sorcerers to break the rocks and open the chests. However, they found it nothing inside . To ensure others couldn't access these chests, they abandoned them in the land of demons, to make sure that access to them is impossible.

When the seers learned of this, they returned to the Supreme Seer, who instructed them to find the chests and place a powerful guardian over each, preventing enemies from obtaining the jewels. He also ordered that two weapons be added to each of the previous jewels and that these five jewels be placed in the Temple of Secootra. Each jewel possessed a unique power, and anyone who owned one of these jewels would become one of the greatest commanders of their time.

The seers completed these tasks, and some time passed. The Temple of Secootra was located in a very remote area, and most who went there were from the associations, skilled in various fields. However, there were also some who Outside the of the associations They were going there. Overall, only a few survived this rigorous and grueling training...

n the land of light, there were no more than seven temples. Two of them were semi-abandoned (one being Secootra and the other Azkum), one had turned into ruins, and only four active temples remained, two of which were very popular (Stiedar and Oalsokum). These active temples were built around cities. However, the two abandoned temples, including the Temple of Secootra, were located in border areas. Secootra was situated in the inaccessible mountainous region of Guaridza.