7. Coffee Together?

2 days later-

"OMG Akshu.....this Abhimanyu is so hotttttt", Shreya gasped in shock as soon as she came across one of his picture from the internet. "Way better than your Yuvraj I must say", she added to which Akshara threw a pillow in her direction, making Shreya grin mischievously in response.

Shreya was the only friend Akshara ever had. They belonged to the same neighborhood and she was also the only one infront of whom Akshara revealed about Dhiraj which eventually led to the Agarwals sending him to study abroad in order to control the spreading of such news.

Shreya felt miserable that she couldn't help Akshara, even after learning about her secret since they were too young at that time and even her parents told her not to interfere in other's personal issues.

"Don't worry Akshu, I'll protect you from now onwards and if I'm not able to, then I'll atleast bring someone strong enough who'll help you out", this is what Shreya told her after the revelation back then, trying to show her support to her friend while Akshara just smiled sadly, knowing deep down ever since then that none could help her out of this situation, not even her only friend.

That's the reason why after this incident, Akshara never actually tried to indulge her friend in her messy life so that she won't ever become a target of the Agarwals or Dhiraj in future. Mrs. Agarwal anyways disliked Shreya because she knew about the reality of her son, still just to ensure that no one doubts their family dynamics anymore, she sometimes allowed her to come visit Akshara at home.

So in that moment as well, Shreya was with Akshara in her room, scrolling through her phone, searching and gathering all information she could gather about Abhimanyu, after Akshara told her about Yuvraj's condition, since Akshara was too shy to do the internet stalking on her own.

"Arre I mean it!!! Just look at him. He is so good looking Akshu", Shreya jumped up from her seat, holding the phone straight infront of Akshara's face, forcing her to look at Abhimanyu's picture but she continued fidgeting nervously, avoiding to even have a glance in the direction of someone whom she had to trap in love. The thought was enough to make her feel guilty.

"Look at him. What a handsome face", Akshara took a deep breath as she slightly lifted her head, letting her eyes finally fall on his image after Shreya once again forced her to. "He possess such striking features....", she squealed like a fangirl, making Akshara blush with her words.

"That angular jawline, the power and sheer confidence his one image holds....ufff", Shreya kept describing his facial features one after the other while Akshara's heartbeat fastened, and her cheeks flushed crimson red as she started noticing all the details too which her friend was mentioning about casually.

"And his eyes.....it looks as if, as if....-"

"His eyes are captivating, as if they hold something deep, something dark, something intense and way too many unsaid emotions which he is deliberately trying to hide from other. And you know what the irony is Shreya, that even after holding so much, he still possess emptiness in those same eyes as if nothing or no one matters to him. He confuses me. In one moment, I sense many similarities in him and in the very next moment, it feels like he is a complete stranger who is indifferent towards all. In one moment, he seems to offer genuine help to me and in the next moment, he flip to his cold demeanor, mocking and taunting me with his sharp words and-"

"Woah....", Shreya gasped dramatically again, waving her hand between Abhimanyu's picture and Akshara, bringing her out of her trance. Reality struck Akshara and she awkwardly shifted her gaze from his picture towards her friend, realising that all this while she was shamelessly staring at his image while describing his eyes and his strange behaviour in detail, in a very calm voice.