~INTRODUCTION~

and I found love
where it wasn't supposed to be
-
right infront of me

and I found lovewhere it wasn't supposed to be-right infront of me

How can you hate love Abhimanyu?"

"I don't hate it.....it's just a very stupid concept Akshara"

"No it's not. Nothing can be called stupid when you are in love"

"Oh so you mean that sacrificing your sleep and waiting for someone's call whole night, putting their priorities above yours, changing your preferences for them, getting jealous when they talk to someone else, wearing what they like, smiling when they smile, crying when they cry and dreaming about a certain someone all the time etc etc is not stupid?"

"It's cute.....not stupid", Akshara grinned at him, irritating him even further with her immediate answers.

"Even when the person is not worth it?", Abhimanyu sounded serious this time, looking straight into her eyes as if trying to warn her of something that she was completely oblivious about. He knew where she was heading to, he wanted to stop her as well.....he wanted to tell her how fake this concept of unconditional love is and how it only just exists in her romantic novels.

"When you love someone, that person means the whole world to you....and so, not only the person, but even the smallest things attached to them can never be worthless", she smiled again like always, explaining her views on their everyday's debatable topic in her most sincere tone possible.

He didn't utter a word for a moment, but then sighed deeply, looking at her with a sad smile. "You might end up regretting it Akshara", he said in a low voice, making another feeble attempt from his side.

She laughed at his words, placing her hand on his shoulder and patting it dramatically. "There are no regrets in love my friend", she answered again with that proud look on her face that she achieved after turning him speechless everytime by the end of their petty arguments.

He hated losing in their debates, however, this time he wished for her to be right......he wished that this girl, living a fairytale life won't be exploited by anyone.

But little did he know how badly she was already exploited in her life......still depicting it to be perfect while hiding her traumas and dark secrets from the world. He laughed at her naivety and her explanations at times, but he had no idea how miserably and desperately she wanted to confide in someone in the name of love.

_____________________________________________

Akshara was finally dreaming about a fairytale life with Abhimanyu's younger brother Yuvraj.......She was trying to move on from her traumatic past with him, completely unaware of what her future had in store for her.

Abhimanyu, a loner and a non believer of love, mostly lived his life away from his family that barely acknowledged his existence in their lives, except for his mother. He had no intentions to invade in their lives anymore as well, but everything changed when he met Akshara.

The "LOVE", who's existence he kept on denying and the "LOVE" that she preached about all the time were about to cross paths, changing their worlds and it's very definition for both of them in such a way that they were definitely not prepared for it.

_________________________________________________

Hello there!!! I'm back with my second attempt of writing an ff after Ajeeb Daastaan Hain Yeh. I know the show is over and I don't even know how many are still going to read this fanfiction but let me try. I wanted to write this story since long but had to take a break due to unforeseen events.

Thanks to all those who gave so much love to my previous ff. And those who haven't read it yet, plz give it a try and you might like it. Rest, hope you'll enjoy this one too <3

Also Trigger Warning - The chapters will have frequent mentions of childhood traumas, abuse and suicide.