I turn to walk out but I'm suddenly hugged by the both of them from behind. I pat them both on the head and I swear I heard Blake purr but I pushed that aside. They both look up at me before breaking the hug.

Blake: There's also something I wanted to ask you, Y/n.

Yang: Yeah, same with me.

Yang & Blake: Do you wanna come to the dance with me?/Would you like to join me at the dance?

They look at each other like they were going to get into a full on brawl but they both turned to me. My guess is they wanted me to choose between the two.

Y/n: How about I accompany the both of you to the dance?

They look at each other then back at me before nodding and hugging me very tightly which caught me off guard again. I pat them both on the head before we all exit the class and to the dorm room. Tonight is gonna be an interesting one to say the least.

[time skip]

Yang POV

I was stood infront of the ballroom doors waiting to see Blake and Y/n's outfits. After a short while Weiss and Ruby both came up to me.

Weiss: So, who's your date?

Yang: Blake and I are sharing a date. It's Y/n.

Ruby and Weiss looked dumbfounded how Blake and I got to him first. Ruby and Weiss both pouted then Ruby had that look in her eye that said "I've got an idea".

Ruby: How about we all share Y/n for the dance?

Yang: *mutter* Maybe something even more~

Weiss: What was that?

Yang: I said that's a great idea!

Suddenly we heard the doors open when we look we see Blake in an amazing looking dress but Y/n wasn't anywhere to be found.

Weiss: Where's Y/n?

Blake: He said he's coming in with style.

Not even a second later, a blueish purple X shaped portal opens in the center of the ballroom catching everyone's full attention. Half the staff took out their weapons and stood ready but the person who walked out of the portal was someone no one expected. It was Y/n wearing a really good looking suit that made him look even sexier than he already was.

 It was Y/n wearing a really good looking suit that made him look even sexier than he already was

Everyone in the ballroom was left speechless at Y/n's sudden appearance. He walked to Blake and I while everyone watched in shocked silence.

Blake: Do you seriously need to carry that sword around with you?

Y/n: Depends, do you need the bow while you sleep?

The Weiss and Ruby giggle while Blake rolls her eyes with a smile. Ruby then tapped Y/n on the shoulder with Weiss standing next to her.

Ruby: Uh, Y/n, d-do you m-mind if W-Weiss and I also d-dance with you?

Y/n smiles and rubs both of them on the head.

Y/n: Four pretty girls asking me for a dance? I guess I hit the jackpot.

I felt my face heat up at the same time as the other girls and they had bright blushes on their faces. He offered his hand Blake while the rest of us walked to some chairs and sat down. He and Blake began dancing and he seems to have made her the happiest I have ever seen her.

Weiss: He also has his collar up like he does his normal outfit.

Ruby: I just noticed!

He and Blake continue dancing to the music and her smile grew larger as did a blush dashed across her cheeks.

Yang: I told you she would come.

Weiss: Mission accomplished.

Ruby: So, what do we do now?

Yang: Wait our turn. After all, we can't let Blake have all the fun~