After they had cleaned themselves, they sat in the house and waited for the rain to pass.

"The people on this island are probably eaten by sea beasts." Zhou Chang twisted his eyebrows and said.

"It should be." Xu Ruchu said with a heavy heart, and sighed after speaking: "This place must have been a beautiful island before, but now it has become a primeval forest.

After

Xu Ruchu finished speaking, Zhao Fan Zhou Chang sighed. As they spoke, the three of them explored the island again, but found nothing but plants, and they sighed again.

They took refuge here for three days and three nights, and the storm did not stop.

"If it rains for another three days and three nights, I'm afraid we will be flooded here." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"We'll have to get out of here then." Zhao Fan frowned.

"Can't you two think of something good? Maybe tomorrow the wind and rain will stop. Zhou Chang looked at them and said.

"I'm actually hoping that the wind and rain will stop tomorrow." Zhao Fan said, and sighed after speaking.

"But..."

The next day, as Zhao Fan was worried, the storm not only did not stop, but became even bigger.

"No, this house is going to collapse, let's hurry up." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, a few people rushed out of the house, and as soon as they rushed out, the house was no longer overwhelmed and collapsed.

"No matter how broken the house is, it can shelter from the wind and rain, but now that it is gone, we can only be soup chickens." Zhou Chang said with a sigh on his face.

"If you want to be a soup chicken, you should be, we don't deserve it." Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said.

"What do you think this is?" Xu Ruchu suddenly raised a leaf and said.

"Leaves." The two said subconsciously.

Listening to their words, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "You touch it."

"How does it feel?" Zhao Fan took the leaf and twisted his eyebrows and said, after speaking, he folded the leaf in half.

"I'll see." Zhou Chang said when he saw this, and after speaking, Zhao Fan handed the leaf to Zhou Chang.

"It's not leaves, it's soft metal." Zhou Chang looked at the leaves in his hand and said.

"I also think it's soft metal." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, another identical leaf appeared in his hand.

"This should be a new material." Zhao Fan was silent for a moment and said.

The three of them were delighted to discover a new type of material. Since it was a leaf, it must have fallen from the tree and floated down the river to their side.

"Let's look for it? See if you can find a tree with such leaves? After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he released his spiritual ability to investigate, and Zhao Fan stood here and released his spiritual ability to explore the whole island.

"I didn't find any trees that grew such leaves, except for a few of them floating on the water." Zhao Fan has already searched for this island several times.

"I didn't find it either." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"I didn't see anything." Zhou Changdao.

After saying that, the three of them were silent, and then they searched again, but still found nothing.

"Do you see this leaf?" Zhao Fan raised the leaf in his hand and asked.

✓ The last days are rebornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें