79

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 79: Into the Mountain

Chapter 79: Into the Mountain

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 78 Feng YangNext Chapter: Chapter 80 Tracking

Chapter 79 Entering the Mountain

Zhao Fan entered the mountain here, and Xu Ruchu was not idle here. He poured the mutated corn seeds on the ground and used his psychic abilities to start planting the mutated corn.

"It turns out that spiritual abilities can still be used like this, and I've really seen a lot today." Zhou Jianguo said with a shocked face, at this time he saw mutated corn seeds flying all over the sky.

Listening to Zhou Jianguo's words, Zhao Yongguo smiled proudly.

"Zhao Yongguo, you now have such an excellent son and such an excellent daughter-in-law, are you very beautiful in your heart now?" Zhou Jianguo asked with envy.

"yes, it's beautiful." Zhao Yongguo said with a smug face.

While the two were talking, Xu Ruchu had already planted all the mutated corn seeds, and then began to plant mutated rice again.

Whether it is corn or rice, it has mutated, not only strong vitality, but also completely changed life Xi.

"If I'm not mistaken, this is rice." Zhou Jianguo asked with a shocked expression.

"It's mutant rice, and it's mutant corn that was planted just now, all of which Zhao Fan found outside. In addition to mutated corn and mutated rice, they also have mutated sweet potatoes, mutated peanuts, and mutated potatoes in their hands. There are also mutant cabbage and mutant pumpkin seeds. Zhao Yongguo said to Zhou Jianguo.

Listening to Zhao Yongguo's words, Zhou Jianguo's shocked eyes were round, what he heard, he felt that there was something wrong with his ears.

"Zhao Yongguo, tell me again." Zhou Jianguo glared at Zhao Yongguo and asked.

"Look at your point." Zhao Yongguo said with a smile.

"It's not that I'm unproductive, it's just shocking to me. With so much change of food, there is hope for humanity. Zhou Jianguo said.

Just when Zhao Yongguo and Zhou Jianguo were talking about these grains, Xu Ruchu had already planted mutated rice in an orderly manner, and then began to plant peanuts.

After Xu Ruchu finished planting, Su Lang took two mutant dogs to water the planted field.

Xu Ruchu's speed is fast, and Su Lang's speed is not slow. In less than half an hour, they had planted all the seeds.

"There are still too few seeds." Xu Ruchu said to Zhao Yongguo that the seeds in their hands were only about twenty acres.

"Take your time, it's not rushing." Zhao Yongguo said, "After planting a few stubbles, there will be more seeds."

"Yes, fortunately, the mutated grain takes a short time to mature, and it can be ripened in almost a month." Xu Ruchu said with a smile that mutated food cannot be born, but the short maturity time also makes up for this shortcoming.

Xu Ruchu and Zhao Yongguo said a few words, and then began to plant spray trees around the planting area. This security is an extra layer of security.

After Zhao Fan entered the mountain, he felt a large group of mutated spirit beasts, and at this time, I don't know why they gathered together.

Zhao Fan paused, and then tried to communicate with this group of mutant spirit beasts. Through communication, Zhao Fan finally knew why these mutant beasts gathered there for a mutant plant. They say that the mutant plant is very useful to them, but they don't know what it will do to them. But they knew that the mutant plant was very important to them.

"Why don't you leave?" Feng Yang asked.

"Rest for a while before leaving." Zhao Fan said, at this time, he was thinking about how to bring these mutated spirit beasts to the base.

Feng Yang nodded, paused, and asked, "Zhao Fan, do you think it's too quiet in this mountain?"

"It's too quiet." Zhao Fan said, "Yes." He figured out a way.

"What's up?" Feng Yang asked.

"There's a way." Zhao Fan said with a smile, secretly thinking: he can completely use that mutant plant.

"What's the solution?" Feng Yang continued to ask.

"You'll find out in a moment." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and asked after speaking, "Have you rested enough?"

"I'm not tired in the first place." Feng Yang said with a smile.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Since that's the case, let's go."

"Zhao Fan, I have a feeling that the mountain rain is coming, do you want to move forward if you think about it again?" Feng Yang twisted his eyebrows.

"You don't have to go in, but I have to." Zhao Fan looked at the place where the mutant spirit beasts gathered and said, not only did a large number of mutant spirit beasts gather there, but there were also "more strange beasts."

"Zhao Fan, is there something you need in it?" Feng Yang asked.

"yes, there's what I need, so I have to go inside." Zhao Fan said, "But you don't have to go in."

"I'll go in with you." Feng Yang paused and said.

"That thing doesn't really do you anything." Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang and said.

"Maybe I'll find it useful." Feng Yang said with a smile.

Zhao Fan smiled: "Since this is the case, then let's go in together."

"Let's go." Feng Yang said with a smile.

In this way, Zhao Fan and Feng Yang continued to walk towards the mountain. When Zhao Fan's spiritual ability swept to the situation in front of him, Zhao Fan stopped.

"What's wrong?" Feng Yang asked with a twisted eyebrow.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Do you know the situation ahead?"

"I don't know." Feng Yang said, took out a special telescope after speaking, and began to investigate the situation ahead. Sadly, he didn't see anything.

"See?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Nope." Feng Yang shook the telescope in his hand and said, "Although it is specially made, it still can't see far enough."

"Do you have to tell me about the situation ahead?" Feng Yang asked with a smile, he guessed that Zhao Fan should have spiritual abilities.

"Okay, then I'll tell you." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and told Feng Yang about the situation in front of him.

"That's how it was." Feng Yang twisted his eyebrows and said.

"What do you want?" Feng Yang paused and asked.

"I want the spirit beast in front of me and those two mutant flytraps." Zhao Fan said.

"I see." Feng Yang pursed his lips and said.

"That's the situation ahead, you decide for yourself whether you want to go or not, I'll go first." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he rode forward on the mutant horse.

Feng Yang looked in that direction, hesitated, and followed.

"Brother, someone is coming." Liu Qianxin frowned.

錯誤提交

上一章︰第78章 封陽下一章︰第80章 追查

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy