Chapter 9 - 10th Birthday Breakfast (5th June) pt. 2

3rd Person                        (Top Media - Living Room)

~~~~

Bold = Beast Speak

(Allie's Birthday Outfit and Presents (Bandit and Akela aren't Birthday Presents

(Allie's Birthday Outfit and Presents (Bandit and Akela aren't Birthday Presents. I just added them for the fun of it) (BTW - The Dark Blue bracelet, Imagine that there is also another one, one that can fit the necklace.))

----

As Allie and Cora stepped out of the bathroom, SharpJaw, the royal advisor, stood tall and composed next to the elegant coffee table in the centre of the room. His piercing gaze was fixed on the two ladies, intently observing their every move. Despite his confident demeanour, he could not help but feel uneasy under the watchful eye of the Wolf, who stood close to Allie, quietly scrutinizing his every action. With a clipboard in hand, SharpJaw stood at the ready, eager to assist Allie in any way possible, yet mindful of the presence of Akela, who seemed to be sizing him up with suspicion, curiosity and Warning. 

"Good Morning Princess and Happy Birthday!" SharpJaw voiced his happiness on his Princess's Birthday and bowed his head slightly as a sign of respect.

"Thank you, SharpJaw," Allie replied to her royal advisor, "Is there anything on the schedule that I should know about? Besides, my birthday is today." Allie's eyes lit up with joy as she watched SharpJaw's toothy grin stretch across his face. His grin spoke of pride and admiration; he knew how far his beloved Princess had come. He and the other Goblins remembered those first few weeks when she had been brought into Gringotts, a broken and dishevelled creature, bearing the scars of her hard labours and rescued from the streets of London. Allie had grown increasingly apprehensive of loud noises and sudden physical contact from people she didn't know. The sound of screaming after a nightmare would make her body flinch with freight, and her body would shake like a leaf when she sensed the presence of a stranger nearby. However, when Akela appeared during one of Allie's First Episodes soon after she arrived at Gringotts, she felt a sense of relief. In the days that followed the dinner with the King and Queen, only three things could calm her down.

1) Akela or Bandit comforting her, emanating warmth from their fur.
2) A vial of Calming DraughtPotion or a vial of Dreamless Potion
3) A warm glass of butterbeer paired with slow, deep breaths. (This mostly occurred after the nightmares when Allie would wake up screaming.)

With her transformation, she became a beacon of inspiration for the Goblins, earning their love and respect through her confidence and leadership. The Princess of the Goblins had faced many hardships, and it wasn't just the goblins who knew about them. Every employee, from the skilled curse-breakers and healers to the watchful security personnel, had seen her struggles. They had watched her endure, overcome, and emerge stronger than before, inspiring everyone around her. Her tenacity and perseverance in the face of adversity earned her the respect and admiration of her colleagues, who looked up to her as an example of strength and resilience.