Chapter 2 - Welcome to Gringotts

3rd Person

With a silent flutter of its wings, a magnificent Owl glided into the grand entrance of Gringotts Wizarding Bank, bearing a letter in its beak from none other than Mrs

With a silent flutter of its wings, a magnificent Owl glided into the grand entrance of Gringotts Wizarding Bank, bearing a letter in its beak from none other than Mrs. Figg, a Squib. The bird alighted in front of the main bank teller, Sharphook, who stared in awe at the creature before him. After delivering the letter to Sharphook, the Owl took off without a sound. As Sharphook's eyes scanned the letter's contents, his expression shifted from surprise to urgency. He knew he had to deliver it to its intended recipient immediately, the King of Goblins.

With a trolley in tow, Sharphook made his way through the labyrinthine underground tunnels of Gringotts, his heart racing with anticipation. The journey was long and treacherous, but he pressed on, determined to deliver the letter to the Goblin King. Finally, he arrived at the Great Gold doors, which loomed before him like a gateway to another world. As he entered the room, he was greeted by the sight of human guards standing at attention, their eyes fixed on him.

At the head of the table sat the Goblin King, King Ragnok, his piercing gaze fixed on Sharphook. Other Goblins have gathered around, some listening intently to the King's words, while others watched Sharphook's approach with a mixture of curiosity and suspicion. Sharphook took a deep breath and braced himself before speaking.

"Forgive the interruption, King Ragnok," he said urgently, his voice echoing through the cavernous room. "But a letter has arrived for you from Mrs. Figg, the Squib."

The King acknowledged his gratitude with a dignified nod before proceeding to open the letter. With his half-moon spectacles perched atop his nose, he began to read the contents of the letter. As he delved deeper into the words on the page, his eyes widened with pure disbelief, unable to fully comprehend the letter before him.

–•–•–•–

'Your Majesty, King Ragnok

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you today to ask for your help in finding a young witch who is currently in a very difficult situation. She is not yet of age and has had to leave the place where she was staying because it was not safe for her. Although I am a squib and do not have magical powers, I can sense things that others might not. I have reason to believe that Dumbledore may have played a role in this troubling situation.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this message, and for any help you can provide.

With kind Regards,

Mrs. Figg.'

–•–•–•–

Upon perusing the correspondence penned by Ms. Figg, King Ragnok proceeded to meticulously fold the parchment, resulting in the formation of noticeable creases. In the span of this activity, the parchment inadvertently brushed against his upper lip. The individuals who have gathered in the room are displaying an air of rapt attentiveness as they keep their gaze fixed upon their revered King. Every fiber of their being seems to be waiting with bated breath, eager to witness the next move that their esteemed ruler will make.