Chapter 1 - 1 Year and 6 Months before

Top Media - 4 Privet Drive, Surry

(Image - Isabella Moner as Heather Potter)

(3rd Person). --- (Just to point out, I'll say Heather Potter. But after she gets her Hogwarts letter when she's 11 and goes to Gringotts, she will be called Allie.)

("Heather" is 9 years old. But due to not having enough nourishment within her body, she has the body of a small 6-year-old. Small and malnourished, and at the height of 3ft 11.7in or 121.1 cm -- To point something out, this takes place 6 months before she turns 10)

1 cm -- To point something out, this takes place 6 months before she turns 10)

Bang Bang

As Heather's Aunt, Petunia Dursley, Heather's mother's sister, banged her hand on the door of the cupboard under the stairs, it rattled loudly. The small space was Heather's bedroom, and she had been forced to sleep there by her cruel relatives. The sound of the door echoed through the room, causing Heather to jump in fright. Heather had been living with the Dursleys for as long as she could remember, and she had learned to be quiet and obedient to avoid their wrath. But no matter how hard she tried, she always seemed to do something to upset them.

Heather's physical condition was dire, with her back in excruciating pain from the reopened wounds inflicted upon her the previous night. Despite her efforts to conceal the injuries with bandages, the pain was still unbearable. Her body was riddled with scars and bruises, both old and new, covering almost 90% of her skin. Her hair was unevenly chopped into a combination of a pixie and bowl cut, with some strands longer than others due to her Aunt's unwillingness to spend more money on her. Heather's situation was bleak, with her Aunt and Uncle providing little to no support and care for her well-being.

The scars encompass a variety of outcomes, including the failure to have breakfast, lunch, or dinner promptly placed on the kitchen table, resulting in potential disruptions to the daily routine. Additionally, there are instances of food being burnt, daily chores remaining unfinished before Uncle Vernon's arrival home, and accidental breakages within the household while performing chores. However, the most distressing consequence is when Heather outperforms her cousin, Aunt Petunia, and Uncle Vernon's beloved Duddykins in school, which greatly upsets Uncle Vernon, particularly when he is in a negative emotional state.