Chapter 6 - Dinner Conversations pt. 1

3rd Person         (Note - Please comment if you see the word: Pads. I gave Allie a pet, and I was going with the name Pads but sometimes when I'm writing a sentence it shows something like: "Pads have", or, "Pads are" So I looked up a creative name for this specific pet. You know what the type of creature is 31 paragraphs down.)

(Pt. 2 Comes tomorrow 20/02/2024)

 2 Comes tomorrow 20/02/2024)

(Allie's Outfit)

~~~

As the two ladies strolled through the grand marble halls of Gringotts, Allie's stunning appearance in her bold gold dress with elegantly sheer sleeves embroidered with golden lilies caught Cora's attention. The intricate details of her outfit were further accentuated by her hair styled in a half-up half-down fishtail braid, adding a touch of glamour to her overall look. To complete the elegant ensemble for Allie, Cora opted for a pair of small pink-heeled shoes, perfect for the occasion. Cora was impressed by her choice in Allie's impeccable wardrobe and accompanied her to the dining room.

Upon entering the dining room, Allie's eyes were immediately drawn to the stunning and intricate dining table before her. The expansive table boasted an impressive twenty seats, each elegantly designed with gold accents adorning the legs and headrests of the chairs. The luxurious embellishments further enhanced the table's already remarkable appearance, leaving Allie in awe of its beauty.

Upon conducting a thorough examination of the dining area, it became increasingly evident that solely three chairs situated towards the distant extremity of the table had been shifted from their original positions, evidently to accommodate the upcoming small dinner

The spacious dining table boasted a delightful display of various dishes, with a space at the opposite end. At the head of the table, three pristine plates awaited their guests. The impressive selection included savoury options like meat pies, tripe, stew, fried sausages, roast beef and chicken, shepherd's pie, lamb chops, soup, steak, and gravy. To complement these dishes, a tempting array of desserts awaited, such as custard tart, an assortment of Ice-Cream selection  (strawberry & peanut butter, salted caramel blondie, apple crumble, sticky toffee pudding), treacle tarts, chocolate eclairs, jam doughnuts, and rice pudding.

Amid the various dishes, there sat a charming jug brimming with the delectable Pumpkin Juice. An empty gold goblet and a frothy and inviting mug of butterbeer beckoned to be savored next to an empty platter waiting patiently for an assortment of delectable treats to be enjoyed alongside the drinks. Sitting atop one of the empty plates is a vial (A Nourishment Potion) for Allie to consume.

As the door creaked open, the regal figures of King Ragnok and Queen Trirta were instantaneously roused from their reverie. His Majesty, King Ragnok, stood by the towering window, clad in his royal robes, relishing the delectable taste of FireWhiskey from an exquisitely crafted tumbler glass. On the other side of the room, Her Majesty, Queen Trirta, was seated elegantly at the far left end of the long, pristine white table. They were both staring intently at the entrance.