6 - Pet

☻♡

☻♡

6 - Pet

Michael woke up the next morning from a loud sound that made him jump. He quickly sat up in the bed when he saw Calum stood at the end of the bed with an expressionless stare being put onto Michael while he was sleeping.

He instantly felt goosebumps spread across his arms. Why was he watching him sleep?

"What do you want?"

Michael then saw Calum's expression change from emotionless to entertained due to the dark grin on the man's face.

"You, pretty boy."

"You're such a fucking freak! For fucks sake... Let me go. It could be our little secret. The others don't have to know. I won't tell anyone. Please, Calum—"

Michael whined out when he felt a sudden sharp hold against his neck. Calum had moved so fast he couldn't even process it. The brunette man was hovering over him on the bed with his deadly hand wrapped around his neck.

Michael didn't know what to do— what he could do— as Calum motionlessly stared down at him. He seemed to be stuck in thought; Michael noticed Calum did that a lot. He would be stuck in motionless silence before a switch was suddenly ticked on.

The captive gasped out when he felt Calum's other hand start to softly run up and down Michael's chest, pressing extra attention to his nipple.

"Are you hungry?" Calum asked.

"Y-Yes."

"For what?"

Michael blushed a bright red, making Calum's smirk appear once again.

"Waffles? Oatmeal? Sausage...?"

The last option didn't help Michael's pinkness.

"...Oatmeal please."

"Such good manners." Calum groaned out, suddenly releasing Michael's neck in order to use both of his tanned hands to play with his chest, "I like a good pretty boy who knows how to say please."

"Unlike me." A new voice suddenly was suddenly heard, making Michael quickly look at the door to see Luke coming in with a plate of food like yesterday, "I just heard your little breakfast conversation. Luckily for you I was already at it and made a few things including oatmeal."

Luke put the plate of breakfast down on the side table, smirking towards his friend that was draped over their captive, "Having fun?"

"Until you ruined it." Calum rolled his eyes, rolling off Michael and then the bed while Luke grabbed a spoon and got a good amount of oatmeal on it.

"Eat." Luke commanded, slowly inching the breakfast to Michael's mouth. He hesitantly opened his mouth, letting Luke place the spoon of oatmeal in his mouth before wrapping his pink lips around it.

"Such a good boy." Calum groaned out again, fixing himself in his black jeans.

Michael noticed and he finally put it together. Calum seemed to be getting off on Michael being some kind of 'good boy' that listened to him like he was some... master.

So when Luke pulled the spoon away from Michael, he did what his ego told him to do: he spit the oatmeal onto Luke. It didn't land that great onto the man, since it is hard to aim a literally mouthful of oatmeal. But he managed to get some on the man's black shirt.

"Oh you little fucking bitch!" Luke growled out, throwing the spoon onto the breakfast plate and basically ripping his shirt off.

Michael gasped out when Luke suddenly grabbed his chin and roughly squeezed his jaw. He whined out from the pain and from the deadliness that was clouding Luke's blue eyes. He shook his head when he saw Luke roll his dirty shirt into a ball and forced it into his mouth.

"We have to get you to eat somehow now don't we?" Luke darkly grinned, pushing him to lay back down onto the bed.

"He's perfect." Calum smirked, "Somehow he just knows I love a good boy and you love a bratty boy."

Michael felt his heart sank. And the other two seemed to notice.

"Oh, pretty boy..." Luke laughed out loud, "So utterly and beautifully stupid of you. Calum might love it when you're a perfect little obedient boy, but I love it when you fight back. I love punishing you when you deserve it, pet, so keep it up."

He hated that stupid fucking grin on Luke face. He hated that he was fucking shirtless, showing off his flawless tattoo littered skin. He hated that he was so fucking hot—

No. No. No. Absolutely not.

"And what does Ashton like...? I want to see if you'll be able to figure it out."

That was the last thing Luke said before both him and Calum left the room, leaving Michael laying helplessly there with Luke's shirt still in his mouth.

—•••—

I'm letting you guys know RN if you haven't been able to tell that this one is going to be very dark romancey ;)

— ☆⁎⁺˳✧༚