3 - Beg

☻♡

☻♡

3 - Beg

"I'm not pretty."

"On the contrary, you're very pretty. The prettiest boy I've seen come into town in a while." Calum smirked, "Don't you agree, boys?"

"Oh most definitely."

"I should go now."

"And why is that?" Ashton asked, distracting Michael with his black-jeaned thighs, "You don't want to stay?"

"I..." His breathe got caught in his throat when he saw Calum slowly get off the couch and walk towards Michael, placing his tan hand around Michael's pale neck like a necklace, "I..."

"You what, pretty boy?" Calum smirked.

"I don't do this. This isn't me." He shook his head, gasping out when he felt a pair of hands, from behind where he sat, be placed onto his shoulders.

"Your girlfriend cheated on you. You ran away from home and right to us. Maybe some fun distraction is what you need, pretty boy. We can give that to you. All you have to do is say please." Luke said from behind Michael and into his ear before nipping onto his earlobe.

Michael shuddered. He had no idea what to do right now. There was no way of denying he, for some reason, found them attractive and was enjoying their teasing words and touches. He was loving how unlike him this was. How bad it was. This wasn't something he would have done back at home... but this was different.

He was in the middle of nowhere away from home. After this he'd move on and never see them again. Just this once...

"Please." Michael basically whispered out. But the two men surrounding him heard and they smirked.

"Are you already hard?" Luke asked, making Michael sharply close his eyes. It was a simple question yet it sent even more heat to his stomach.

He felt Calum's hand slide down from his neck, to his chest, to his stomach, and to his crotch where he palmed him, "Oh he sure is."

A sharp grip on his chin was suddenly felt, making Michael open his eyes to see that Ashton was now up and apart of their little scene.

"What a desperate little thing. It didn't even take that much to get you hard, did it? What will you do for us to touch you?"

"Anything." Michael breathed out sharply, feeling Calum undo his pants.

I need you more than I want to.

"Anything." Ashton laughed, making Michael shrink down in embarrassment. He was being way too easy, but he couldn't help it and he didn't care, "Beg then. Beg us to touch you, pretty boy.

"Please." He felt Calum pull his jeans down his pale thighs.

"You said anything, pretty boy, not us." Luke said, sliding his fingers through Michael's hair before slightly pulling, "So beg like you fucking mean it."

"Please. Please. Please touch me." Michael gasped out when he felt Calum pull his underwear down, "I need it... Please, Calum."

He moaned out when he felt the man's hand wrap around him, "Oh god."

Luke sharply pulled his hair this time, making Michael look up at the smirking man, "What a slut for it. You'll even come just in Calum's hand like a virgin, I bet."

"Beg Calum to make you come in his hand." Ashton ordered with his hand still on his chin.

"Please, Calum, please. I-I need to come. P-Please—oh my god, fuck—please... I need... I need—" He whimpered out when he felt himself finish in Calum's hand way too quickly for his embarrassment just like Luke had said would happen.

He was breathing heavily as he sat there recovering from his body's high. The three men moved away from him all wearing smug, knowing smirks. Michael weakly pulled his underwear and pants up his legs, blushing when he made eye contact with Calum.

"How was that compared to normality?" Luke asked.

"It was... interesting."

Michael didn't have it in him to admit what he just did and how much he enjoyed it. He was having fun now in the moment, but tomorrow he would be out of this small town full of adventures. He'd eventually be back home where everything was back to normal except for not being with Sarah.

Even though he loved her to no extent, he couldn't forgive her for what she did to him.

"Interesting? That's it?" Ashton asked.

"It was interesting. Tomorrow I'll be gone and eventually I'll be back home. This can't be anything more than a simple interesting." He explained, noticing the disappointment in their faces and the disappearance of their smug smirks.

"I'll drive you back then." Calum said simply before grabbing his keys to the Supra.

Luke and Ashton didn't offer him a goodbye, so Michael just silently followed Calum out of the cave and into the car where Calum drove in complete silence.

Michael didn't want to leave this off as something awkward, but he meant what he said: this was a one time thing, nothing more.

"Thanks for the ride." He said simply, noticing how Calum didn't even look at him when he hummed out. Michael got the hint, hopping out of the car and getting into his own. Calum was already gone when he looked.

—•••—

Smut in chapter THREE?! You're welcome 😉

— ☆⁎⁺˳✧༚