Pov: A Bad Feeling(Bucky)

*This isn't related to The White wolf pov. I just used the same names so I wouldn't get confused writing lol*

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

"Bucky! We are going to be late!" You call from where you and your daughters are waiting by the door. Lyndsey holds her small purple backpack and the stuffed hedgehog she insisted on carrying everywhere.

"I'm coming I'm coming," Bucky replies as he pulls his shoes on, "Y/n? Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Baby, we've been over this," You reply as you gently strap your younger daughter into her carrier. "She's five years old. By law she is required to start school."

Lyndsey sneezes.

"See doll this is a horrible idea. She should be in bed if she's sick!" Bucky hugs his daughter to his chest, "I just don't think she's ready to face the world."

You chuckle, "She's not ready? Or you're not ready to let her take on a room of fellow five year-olds?"

Bucky shrugs, "She's only five! When I was five I was at home with my mother baking biscuits!"

"Well things are a bit different now Buck. It's just for one day. Just to see if she likes it."

Bucky sighs, "I don't know."

"Babe. We have to let her grow up a bit."

Bucky ponders this, "I suppose you're right. Did you tell the school about her nut allergy? I don't want them giving her one of those granola bars. You know the one with the pean-"

"Yes," You reply, "I emailed them all the details and a list of emergency contacts."

Lyndsey squealed, "Daddy you're squashing me!"

"I'm sorry pumpkin," He sets her down, "Ready to go?"

Lyndsey trots out the door.

"See doll! She's forgetting we exist already!"

You laugh, "What because she didn't ask to hold your hand?"

Bucky smiles, "Oh look at me." Bucky picks up the car seat with your youngest daughter in it. He looks into the carrier with a sad smile, "Remember when we brought lyndsey home from the hospital?"

"I remember," You grab his hand, "I remember thinking the hospital was insane for letting us leave. We knew nothing about raising a child!"

Bucky laughed as he closed the apartment door, "Now look at us."

"We figured it out and I think we've done a pretty goo job," You smile as Lyndsey walks ahead of the two of you.

"It's hard," he chuckled, "She's going somewhere I can't protect her."

Lyndsey runs towards him, "Uncle Stevie!"

"Hey kiddo!" Steve kneels to hug your daughter, "Off on an adventure are we?"

Lyndsey nods, "Yep! I'm going to school."

Steve looks up at the two of you then back at the child, "Is it time for that already?"

"Yep! I am five years old now," Lyndesey beams with pride.

Steve stands, "Well, aren't you a grown up little lady now."

She nods, her brown ponytail swaying, "Yeah. I'm going to have my own chair. Just like you."

"Well that is impressive. You're going to have to tell me all about it when we watch our paw patrol later," Steve puts his hands on his hips. Steve looks at your husband, "How's dad?"