Pov: White-Wolf (Bucky)

Your daughter gave Bucky a folded picture, "I made you dis."

Bucky opened the drawing, "Woah! You mean I get to keep this?"

Your daughter, Lyndsey, nods, "Yep! See. It's me, and you, and mommy!"

Your heart is exploding.

"I see that," Bucky kisses her small face, "I'm going to look at it every day okay?"

"Pwomise?" Lyndsey hugs her dad's neck.

"You bet pumpkin. I promise," Bucky kisses her head. "See, I'll put it right here," your husband folded it up and slipped it into the pocket on his vest.

Lyndsey slips out of Bucky's arms back onto the floor.

"Be careful," You smile sadly as his arms slide around you.

"Always. You take care of yourself and our babies," He rests his hand on your expanded stomach as he kisses you, "If you need me call me," He tips your face gently to look up at him, "Okay? I don't care what time it is or how small you think the situation is. Call me and I'll be right here as fast as I can."

"I will I promise," You nod and kiss him again, "Come back to us."

"Will do doll. I swear," Bucky picks Lyndsey up and hugs you both to him, "I'm gonna miss my girls!"

You giggle and lean your head on his chest, "We miss you already."

Steve pokes his head in the door, "Buck, 5 minutes."

"Uncle Stevie!" Lyndsey screeches and runs towards Steve.

"Hey squirt!" Steve yells excitedly and crouches to hug her.

"Daddy is going away today," Lyndsey pouts.

"I know but I'm gonna be right there with him and we will be right back!" Steve smiles at the little girl, "Okay? I'll bring him back I promise you."

Lyndsey nods, "Otay. Did you bring me candy?" She stares up at Steve with her massive blue eyes.

Steve laughs, "Lets see, magic pocket, magic pocket," He slips his fingers into the different pockets in his suit. "Ah there we are!" You laugh when Steve pulls a packet of sour patch kids out of the top pocket. Lyndsey snatches them quickly, "Thank you!"

Steve laughs, "You got it kid."

Bucky chuckles, "You spoil her."

"She deserves it."

"She does," Bucky nods and watches as Lyndsey runs into the living room with her treat.

"Y/n," Steve hugs you, "Don't go having that little lady while we're gone."

"She's good and comfy in there trust me," You rest your hands on your bump.

Bucky looks nervous, "Please don't."

"I'm not delivering this baby without you," You kiss your husband's cheek.

"Alright time to go," Steve grabs his duffel bag he dropped by the door along with his shield. Bucky grabs his gear and kisses you, "Guns under the counter," He holds the side of your face, "If you need it, use it."

"We'll be okay," You say and give him one last hug. Bucky squeezes your hand and walks after Steve out the door. You rub your hands over your stomach and hold back tears. Lyndsey trots over and hugs your legs, "It's okay mommy."

You pick her up and kiss her nose, "I know. He'll be back."

           The two days after Bucky left for his mission felt like 2 weeks. You tried to keep yourself busy with your daughter's first year of homeschooling and preparing for the arrival of your second baby but it wasn't working. All you could think about was Bucky and if he was okay. If he met up with HYDRA would they turn him back to what he was? No, they couldn't. The Wakandans had taken care of that. You kept the comfort knowing your husband could no longer be controlled circulating in your mind. Lyndsey was asleep in her room when you finally had time to sit down. You grabbed your phone from the counter, sat down, and clicked the phone symbol next to Bucky's name. The phone rang a few times before you heard his sleepy voice, "Hey Doll."