Pov: Secrets (Bucky)

Bucky tucked the folded picture he had of you back into his jacket pocket as Steve stepped into the compounds garage.

"Hey man," Bucky says as he goes back to putting away the tools.

"Bike broken again?" Steve asked.

"Routine maintenance," Bucky replied and put his toolbag back on the shelf, "I should really think about replacing this old thing."

Steve lends against the workbench, "You work too hard my friend. I was thinking we should take the bikes out on the road this weekend. Go on one of our adventures like we did before old hitler decided to screw up the earth."

"I would like that," Bucky agreed, "Just like old times." 

"How about saturday? I'm sure Tony won't miss us."

"Saturday? Oh," Bucky hesitated, "I would but."

"You have somewhere to be," Steve finished, "Just like every saturday."

Bucky shrugged, "Sorry man."

"What about next saturday? Or are you going to wherever it is you go?"

"Weekends really don't work," Bucky replied, "Sorry."

"Are you ever going to clue me in what this mystery occupation you have? I mean, we've been best friends for nearly a century," Steve pressed.

Bucky calmly replied, "It's highly confidential. Work stuff, you know."

"Pretty sure if SHIELD gave you a special assignment I would know," Steve crossed his arms.

"If you need to know I'll tell you," Bucky answered, "Five minutes to meeting time. Don't be late cap."

Steve watched as his friend sped-walked out of the room.

             Two days later Steve stood in a room with Tony and Nat.

"You called a meeting for just us?" Nat asked eyeing tony.

"Yes," Steve replied.

"Spit it out rogers I have martinis with Pep in an hour," Tony stated.

"I think Bucky is in trouble," Steve said calmly, "He's been acting weird. Avoiding conversation, sneaking out on the same day at the same time consistently, stuff like that."

"What kind of trouble?" Nat asked, "Do you think Hydra's?"

"No. The wakandans took care of that but it's a really strange situation."

"So you want us to what?" Tony questioned.

"Follow him," Steve replied, "I think we should follow him and see what's he's doing and where. Then maybe we can find out the why or whatever."

"Fine, I'm in," Nat replied, "I have to admit. I have noticed he's been off."

Tony sighed, "Okay count me in too."

"Great. Meet me in the garage on Saturday morning at 6."

          That saturday morning at 5:30 Bucky's alarm began to buzz. He snatched his phone from the desk beside his bed and threw back the covers. It was saturday and that meant he was going to see his wife. Due to the risks attached to Bucky's job you and him had kept your relationship secret for nearly two years. After 6 months of dating the two of you married in your parents living room. After one year of marriage you found out the two of you were expecting a baby. Given the circumstances you lived in your apartment and Bucky lived with his team at the compound. He would come every saturday and stay with you until early sunday morning.Then he would sneak back into the compound before any of his team members woke up. Bucky had been using this plan successfully for about 6 months. So far no one had asked questions. Besides Steve. Bucky shower, shoved some clean clothes in his backpack, grabbed his helmet and crept through the dimmed halls of the compound to the garage. He turned on his phone in the elevator and sent a quick text: