Pov: Surprise. (Sebastian Stan)

Okay yall I had an idea after listening to the song above haha. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You stepped back from applying your lipstick to glance over yourself in the mirrors of the dressing room

You stepped back from applying your lipstick to glance over yourself in the mirrors of the dressing room. Sebastian looks up from the paper they left the two of you.

"Dang girl," He looks you up and down, "Can I get your number?"

He walks over to you and wraps his arms around your waist, "I do have to say, I much prefer you without all this makeup though."

"So do I," You agree, "But I have to keep up appearances." Sebastian hugs you and you do last minute checks over your outfit, makeup, shoes. You know the drill. Then you turn in his arms and straighten the collar on his light-blue jacket. He looks down at you with a smile as you do.

"There," You kiss his cheek, "You look so handsome!"

Sebastian looks at himself in the mirror to fix his brown hair and then pulls out his phone. You smile and lean and Sebastian with one leg lifted. He takes the mirror pic and then tosses his phone on the couch. The stage director pops his head in, "On in two!"

You two walk out into the hall. Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Jeremy renner, Paul Bettany, Scarlett, Elizabeth, Mark, and Robert are waiting.

"Y/n, you look stunning!" Elizabeth hugs you gently.

"Doesn't she," Sebastian smiled.

"Love the twin thing we got going on," Scarlett points between you and Bucky.

Chris Evans flicks Seb's shoulder, "You clean up okay."

Sebastian rolled his eyes, "Thanks Cap."

The stage director points to the door, "Time."

Robert walks out after Chris Evans. The crowd bursts into shouts and applause. Jeremy, Elizabeth, Mark, Scarlett, Paul, and Chris Hemsworth go next. The crowd cheers even louder.

"M'lady," Seb holds the door for you. 

You smile and walk past the stage wall. You walk and wave to your fans as you take your place next to Thor in the row of chairs. Sebastian walks out next and sits next to you. Your stomach is full of butterflies seeing all the cameras and people cheering. The host is on the other side of the stage. All the Tv cameras are aimed on him.

"Good Evening folks here and the one's at home!" He waves, "It is my honor to welcome you back to the show. We have a very special episode for you all tonight. I mean come on. It's not every night we get to hang out with the entire cast of, hm, the avengers?"

The room explodes with excitement.

"Let's give it over to the true stars!" Zach, the host, motions the cameras over to you guys.

The cameras all move to you. You recite the list over in your mind of what you are supposed to do.

"I'm Chris Evans, I play the star-spangled man with a plan!" Chris says as the camera focuses on him. More clapping.