[LESSERAFIM] YUNJIN

𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘈𝘳𝘮𝘴

"We always do the same thing. It's getting boring."
Y/N groaned, leaning her head back on the bench.
"Fine. You big baby. Suggest something new then."
Yuri teased, earning a striking glare from the other girl.
"Maybe I will."
She pulled out her phone from her pocket, beginning to scroll for fun things to do nearby as a group.
So far, it was just Yuri, Yena and Hyewon when Chaewon and Minju sauntered over to them, making Y/N lift her head up.
Before she could speak, Yena was already way ahead of her.
"Where's Yunjin?"
Chaewon and Minju looked at each other in panic.
"Uhm. Why are you guys looking at each other as if you're hiding something?"
Hyewon questioned the pair.
Y/N crossed her arms over her chest.
"Well?"
Chaewon pushed Minju to talk, but the girl fought back, pulling Chaewon forward.
"Spit it out."
"She's at someone's house."
Minju spoke cautiously.
"Okay.... What about it?"
Y/N quirked her eyebrow, confused as to why the two girls were acting so weirdly.
"It's Jeon Somi."
Chaewon spat out, watching as Y/N's face immediately scrunched up and she angrily tapped on her phone screen to dial a certain number.
"Damn."
Yena muttered.
Y/N impatiently tapped her fingers on the table, as the phone continued to ring.
A few seconds later, she let out a loud sigh, slamming her phone on the table as the call went to voicemail.
"That bitch."
Y/N muttered under her breath.
"She's with her friends and Aespa members. It's not just them one on one. I'm pretty sure."
Chaewon cut in, attempting to comfort the angry girl that already seemed to have steam coming out of her ears.
"In that case... surely she won't mind if a few other people join her little house party."
Y/N snickered, shoving her phone in her back pocket.
"Is that really a good idea?"
Minju asked.
"Cmon. It'll be fun."
Yena struck Minju's back.
...
Knock knock.
"I'll get it."
Somi handed her drink to Yunjin, who placed it down on the table behind her.
As soon as the door opened, Y/N was the first face to greet her.
"Y/N. Hi!"
Somi greeted politely.
"To what pleasure do I owe to see you?"
The girl remarked sarcastically.
"Cut the-"
Chaewon instantly cut Y/N off.
"We heard about your little house party. Mind if we join?"
Somi held open the door, waiting for each individual to come waltzing in before shutting it behind them.
Somi was about to speak when she heard a familiar voice behind her.
"Y/N?"
Somi instantly turned around, wedging herself in between the pair.
One that seemed very confused, and the other that had blazing eyes.
"Hey, Yunnie. Where did my drink go?"
Somi brushed her fingers down Yunjin's arm as she spoke, noticing the look of the girl behind her, that was watching the whole interaction.
The rest of the group simply averted their eyes away, not daring to get between the two girls' feud.
"It's on the table beside Giselle somewhere."
Yunjin pointed in the direction, and shifted to the side of Somi.
"Sorry, I'll get back to the pool game in a second."
She walked over to Y/N, pulling the shorter girl into a tight hug, except the girl did not reciprocate.
The tension was thick.
"Babe what are you doing here?"
Chaewon coughed, indicating with her eyes the direction in which the group should go.
After they had left, Yunjin gradually let go.
"Fuck you."
Y/N mumbled, pushing the taller girl away.
"Hey."
Yunjin grabbed Y/N's wrist.
"Yunnie. It's your turn."
Somi's voice called out, making Anika instantly roll her eyes at the sound of the other girl.
"You heard her. It's your turn."
A shiver ran down Yunjin's spine upon hearing
Y/N's words.
"You're coming with me."
Yunjin tugged on Y/N's wrist tightly, although the other girl was fighting back.
"Stop it! I'm mad at you."
Once they reached the pool table it was Winter and Karina together. Meaning...
Y/N's eyes flickered to the pool table and the cue in Somi's hand that was being passed to Yunjin.
Yunjin grabbed the cue from Somi's hand and handed it to Y/N that shook her head.
Knowing it was best to not force the girl to play, she aimed her cue. Successfully hitting the striped ball, but watched as it grazed over the hole.
"YES."
Karina celebrated.
"Nice shot Minjeong-ah."
She cheered for her partner.
"You'll get the next one."'
Somi smiled sweetly at the girl beside Y/N, resting her hand on her shoulder for a few seconds longer than necessary.
Out of nowhere, Somi heard a crashing sound in the kitchen, immediately rushed over to where the noise came from as Winter took her shot.
"You cannot be serious."
Y/N hissed.
"She clearly has a thing for you and you just let her do whatever it is. Do you like it? Cuz hello?!! You have a girlfriend?"
The girl waved her hand in front of Yunjin's eyes as the girl began to walk to where Somi had left the cue stick before turning around.
"Is that why you came? It's seeming like you don't trust me."
Y/N clenched her jaw.
When Yunjin pulled her cue back to take her shot,
Y/N took this as her chance to leave. Which she did so.

"Let's get out of here."
Y/N muttered to Yuri that was sitting on a chair near the table in the living room.
"Cmon little Y/N. You can put up a better fight than her."
Yena patted Y/N on the back.
"It's not even about her anymore. Yunjin's getting on my nerves."
Y/N turned her head around to see a glimpse of Yunjin cheering by herself while Karina and Winter were pouting.
Before she could turn back around, she watched as Somi proposed for the girls to play another game.
"Y/N WANTS TO PLAY."
Yena shouted.
"Great."
Somi's sweet smile was trickling with jealousy.
Y/N who originally refused to play pool was suddenly filled to the brim with a boost of excitement.
"In that case, I get to pick my own partner, right?"
She asked Somi politely, watching as the corner of Yunjin's lips twitched into a smirk.
"I think that's only fair."
Yunjin spoke to Somi.
"Right. You are so right. Of course. Pick your partner, Y/N."
Karina and Winter stood up, catching the attention to the three girls.
"Actually. We don't feel like playing anymore."
The two girls that clearly liked each other said.
"Looks like you need a new partner."
Y/N smirked, looking at Somi.
Somi turned her head around the room when Y/N placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Be my partner."
"What?"
The girl spun around, to see the shorter girl staring back at her.
"You're serious?"
Y/N nodded.
...
"I see how it is."
Yunjin raised her head towards where the girl was standing at the other side of the table.
"You're going down."
Somi attempted to trash talk Yunjin and Chaewon.
Chaewon being Yunjin's new partner since Y/N made the bold choice to partner up with Somi.
Somi made the first shot to break, potting no balls.
"Amateurs."
Chaewon jeered, grabbing the cue from the side of the table, where she found the perfect angle to pot a striped ball.
Just as Y/N was about to take her shot, Yunjin leaned over pressing herself up against Y/N, leaning forward to adjust her cue.
"What are you doing?"
"Shh."
Yunjin whispered, her hot breath fanning against
Y/N's neck.
"Try and positions your fingers further apart. Your aim might improve."
As of right now, all of the focus Y/N had before the game had completely vanished. She had forgotten why she was so determined to befriend the enemy.
"Hey! Stop helping the opposition."
Chaewon snapped.
Yunjin immediately put her hands up in surrender, as she slowly stepped back from Y/N.
The warmth from the presence of the girl instantly vanishing, making a small pout form at Y/N's lips.
"Take the shot."
Y/N lined up her cue and placed her fingers like Yunjin had told her to, before releasing.
The ball moved closer towards the whole before barely hitting the sides and resting right at the edge.
"Damn it."
Y/N cursed, seeing Yunjin give her a confronting smile.
Yunjin's expression instantly changed and her entire focus was on the table and her target.
"Watch and learn from the master."
Chaewon commented, cheering Yunjin on.
Yunjin pulled back her cue, successfully making a shot that landed two balls at the same time, before missing the following shot.
As it was now Somi's turn, Yunjin whispered a snarky remark about the girl's partner making Y/N giggle and fall into her girlfriend's embrace.
"Does this mean you'll stop?"
Yunjin asked.
"Stop what?"
Y/N gazed up into her girlfriend's eyes from where she stood, with Yunjin's hands laid delicately on her hips.
"Being so jealous."