[WEKIMEKI] SUYEON

𝙰/𝙽

𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗 99'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 2 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚂𝚞𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗.
.............................

𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗔 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗹 Pt 1.

A rest day was exactly what Suyeon needed after an exhausting months of comeback preparations. The members were beginning to notice how stressed their leader was becoming and how while they were sleeping, she was cooped up in the recording studio perfecting everything that was already perfected by her the night before. Suyeon was the type of person to not show her emotions as she was afraid of showing any sort of weakness and definitely not make her members worry. Yet, the members seeing her in the stressful state was making them worry more for her health than ever. While everyone took rest days every once in a while, Suyeon never did properly. Even when convinced by the people around her, she was always so packed with things to do. With Y/N gone on a business trip, it gave her something to keep herself occupied.

Little did Suyeon know was that Y/N's trip came to a close early and Y/N was currently back in Seoul in her apartment. Being Lucy's older sister, Y/N sent her a quick text message signalling she was back. Few minutes after sending the message she received a phone call from the exact same person.

"Unnie! You're back. How was the trip?"
Lucy's excited voice filled the phone.
Y/N laughed at her younger sister's enthusiasm. After talking on the phone for a few minutes with Rina joining along in the call, she agreed to come over to the dorm where a few of the members were currently staying on their rest day.

"Knock Knock."
Y/N stood outside of the door of Weki Meki's shared dorm. Lucy opened the door and rushed into her older sister's arm, causing both of them to almost fall over on the floor.
"Finally you're here."
Elly said. Peeking her head from behind the tall maknae.
"This tall tree wouldn't shut up about you coming ever since you hung up the phone."
Elly rolled her eyes at her words, as Y/N struggled out of her sister's grip and ran straight to the second oldest member engulfing her in a hug.
Ever since Lucy introduced her older sister Y/N to the group, Y/N got along with Elly so much that these two were instantly best friends.

"Where's the crazy couple and..."
Y/N scanned the room, waving at Lua and Sei seated on the floor playing a board game and Rina sitting on the couch with a plate full of fruits infront of her.
"Leader?"

"Well Dodaeng are on another date. Not surprised. ... And Suyeon unnie- we actually invited you here to talk about that."
Lucy said, closing the door behind her.
"Sooo you didn't invite me, cause you missed me?"
Y/N scoffed, eyeing her sister.
Lucy stuck out her lower lip and made a whining sound.
"Unnie-"

"I'm joking! Anyways, is she in the the other place she practically lives in?"
Earning several nods from the people all in the same room, she bid her farewells and headed to the Fantagio building where she was greeted by several staff members that recognised her.
"Y/N!!"
A familiar voice shouted from across the hallway.

Y/N looked up from her phone that she was using to text Elly that she was at the Fantagio building. She ends up seeing a taller girl and shorter girl, the taller girl was further away and the shorter girl was running towards her at max speed.
"HOLY SHI-"
Before she had any time to swerve the incoming obstacle, they smashed right into each other.
"God. Yoojung-"
Y/N winced at the pain from the crash caused by the most energetic member of Weki Meki.
"I can't take you anywhere."
Doyeon snapped at the younger girl that caused the collision, yanking her back by the hood of her jacket.