[LOOΠΔ] JINSOUL 🐟

Angel 2 Me Pt1.

A short girl attempted to look over her shoulder to see the contact name.
"What are you doing?"
Yves asked the girl stood behind Jinsol on her tip toes.
"Ah Ha Sooyoung. Cmon man."
Jinsol spun around at the sound of the two bickering girls. She quirked her eyebrow at both Haseul and Yves.
"Y/N's surprise."
Yves nodded, seemingly already knowing what tonight's plan was.
"AHA I KNEW IT."
Jinsol pointed at Yves.
"She's up to something."

"She's your girlfriend, genius. Of course she was going to do something for your birthday."
"Shut up."
Jinsol waved her hand, completely dismissing Haseul's statement.
Yves sighed.
"What does Y/N see in her?"
"HEY HA SOOYOUNG GET BACK HERE."
...
"We are filming the show on June 13th. Today is... Jinsoul's birthday!"
...
"Is there a certain member that keeps forgetting the choreography?"
Olivia Hye:
"Actually, at the Queendom final... Unnie started crying as soon as we got off the stage."
Everyone immediately pointed to one member.
"I was right in the front for the final performance, but it has been a while since I stood in the front so I got nervous."
"Oh? Did you make a dance mistake?"
"Yes."
"I think I saw it."
"We all thought it was improvised."
Choerry:
"It must have looked natural."
"I was so angry at myself."
"Did you go home and look in the mirror and start talking to yourself about how bad you went?"
"No... I didn't exactly do that."
She chuckled nervously.
"Next to me was also Olivia Hye who said very sweetly. 'Don't even worry about it. You did well.'"
Olivia Hye:
"She was being so extreme and saying 'we came second because of her.'"
"That's right ! She kept saying that."
"That's how responsible she felt for making a mistake in the centre."
"If that ever happens again. Try the method where you look yourself in the mirror and be harsh with yourself."
...
"Let's go around and say a few words to the person next to you about your time on Queendom. It can be words of encouragement or judgement."
As the girls began going in circles it finally got to Chuu's turn where she had to say something to Jinsoul.
"Jinsoul unnie. Even though you make mistakes, you're still pretty and you're good. We came second, thanks to you."
Jinsoul looked to the camera, her widened eyes scanning her members.
"Oh?!"
"We did a lot better!"
"Thanks to you. We got second place. We did better than we could've."
"I'm tearing up."
Jinsoul interrupted Chuu.
"Don't cry! That's not what I meant. It was our best performance. Placing second is great."
...
Meanwhile...
Y/N could see all 12 girls talking with the hosts infront of the camera but she couldn't help the smell of food laid out on the table.
She looked to their manager and pointed at a cheeseball on the table.
She received a nod and took one, peeling her mask off and popping all of it in her mouth without realising how hot it was.
She blinked her eyes fanning her mouth constantly with her head tilted back.
"CHEESEBALLS."
Someone screamed and immediately grabbed for it. With Y/N waving her arms frantically all over the place to try and warn them but it was too late.
The girl popped it into her mouth, instantly jolting up from her seated position.
"What's wrong with you?"
Yeojin walked past Hyunjin that was fanning her mouth, death glaring the tall masked figure stood infront of her table.
"It wasn't my fault."
Y/N deadpanned.
When she was distracted by Hyunjin someone snaked their arms around her waist from behind.
"Very funny, Jeon Heejin."
"Hmph. How'd you know it was me?"
Heejin huffed, retracting her arms and instead folding them over her chest.
"Because you're not me."
Another girl sauntered over to the two best friends, a huge smile plastered on her face.
Heejin scoffed.
"Couples these days."
She muttered before walking over to Hyunjin that seemed to be the only person that had their full focus on the food scattered on the table with 14 seats laid out and nothing else.
"Happy Birthday."
Y/N held her arms open for Jinsol, before hugging her tightly.

"Did you have fun?"
Y/N asked, pulling out a chair for Jinsol and standing beside her.
"You're not sitting?"
Kim lip asked.
Y/N shook her head and instead rested her arms on Jinsol's chair, standing directly behind it.
"Why not?"
Haseul asked the younger girl.
"It's for you guys. Eat a lot."
Y/N smiled whilst Jinsol sunk back into her chair, feeling Y/N's arms shift from the chair to her shoulders.
"Once a sweet maknae. Always a sweet maknae. Why couldn't you be in Loona? Replace these two."
Yves side eyed the two youngest girls in Loona that immediately shot bullets in her direction.
"I said what I said."
Yves spoke, sternly.
Jinsol turned around on her chair, holding a fork in her hand. She hovered it towards Y/N's mouth that was hidden away behind the mask.
"One bite."
Y/N hesitantly unhooked her mask from her ear and slightly leaned down to eat the food that was given to her.

"I hope you guys all enjoy your foo-"
The energetic idol stopped in place, averting his eyes to the tall girl that froze upon hearing his voice.
Her position gripping the back of Jinsol's chair, her back arched with her face hovering beside the blonde girl's ears
"You are...?"
"She's one of our managers!"
One girl was quick to answer the question compared to the other 11 that couldn't even sputter a word.
Y/N quickly hooked her mask over her left ear and stood up properly.
"Yes. Thank you so much for looking after our girls so well today."
"Hwang Kwanghee. Pleasure to meet you."
He stuck out his hand for the other girl to shake.
Except she felt as if someone was watching her. She flickered her eyes towards the girl beside her that was intensely glaring at her from where she was seated.
"Jung Y/N"
She bowed her head slightly instead.
The man instead nodded and made his way to the seat beside Kim Lip.
"Jung?"
The blonde girl quirked her eyebrow.
Y/N firmly grabbed onto Jinsol's thigh discreetly under the table.
"Not bad, don't you think?"

Jinsol bit her bottom lip, her mind clouded with an insane amount of thoughts. She turned her head but the girl was gone. The moment she turned her head back around to face the table she noticed their sunbae, the host of the show attempting to spark conversation with her again.
"Hey."
The blonde turned in the direction of the voice.
"She said Jung."
Choerry whispered.
"She says that but then does that."
Jinsol rolled her eyes, looking in the direction of Y/N and Kwanghee talking.
"She's just being polite to avert suspicion."
Heejin shrugged.
"Don't worry about her. Don't be so jealous. She came here to see you. Not him."
"I don't know that."
She mumbled to which someone hit the back of her head.
"Shut up. Stop being so stupid and dense."
The girl with distinct red hair beside her spoke.
"Have you seen those videos of Y/N? She avoids interactions with men? There's one video where she was seen literally running away from Enhypen's Jake."
Heejin chuckled at what Yves said. The video replaying in her mind when she first saw it.
"She doesn't run away from other women though."
Jinsol sighed.
"Maybe not as much, but you can't blame her for it. She could get major hate for it for not being so called 'friendly'"