"He had his own reason and maybe he had a talk with him, unharm."

Hoseok can't trust his words and won't let minister's people to take Minae away from him.

"What's reason?" He ask in cold tone.

"A-About m-mother's bloodline."

"Mother.....bloodline."

"Yeah, that's all I heard about it from minister Namjoon and had no idea why he want to talk with Kang's child."

Hoseok hummed at his truthful words. The man only was nervous because of the blonde's cold stare.

"Noted and don't you ever dare to run away."

"Y-Yeah, of course mister."

~~~~

Hoseok walk passed by the guest roon where Minae sleep at there. He can sense his soulmate was still sleeping after using his power.

The blonde walked inside of his dorm to changed his clothes. He takes off it showing his black robe had given by Yoongi's stepdad.

Taehyung went to Hoseok's dorm to see he was wearing the new hanbok ones.

"Hyung......" Hoseok glanced to see Taehyung's appearance.

"Ah, Taehyung-ah."

"Is noona ok?" The blonde haired vampire hummed.

"Yeah, she's fine. After she passed out from shocking, I used my power to let her sleep in calm so nightmare won't come."

"Mmmmmm.....I'm glad she's fine or else she will be bit."

"Yeah....."

Everything went silent. As Taehyung told him to leave. Hoseok only nod his head without looking at him. He sighed.

'Where the heck is Jungkook?! I thought Taehyung know where his so-called-closest went, but he doesn't tell.'

~~~~

Hahoe village
Inside of the king's cave,

(Yoongi's POV)

After taking this newborn inside of the coffin so he won't attack to the human. I locked the coffin so he won't escape.

"Well, that's all for sure after I'm having fun tonight."

Saying, smirking on my face. Since that Jung Hoseok had saved the night again, I found the robe.

I took it after teared it from his sleeve. No wonder he can stand on the sunlight with this robe.

That old man. He doesn't even gave me this robe to me after adopted me after the death of my parents and....

My lil sister.

That damn filthy humans killed my parents and my sister with no reason, except me who survive when I was human.

Now, I'm here to take my revenge and doesn't care about their pleading. Teaching their lesson for good.