But she already gone to somewhere else. Minae was shocked at Woohee wasn't herself like she knows.

"What do you mean by that?"

The reason is Woohee already know that Aeyoung was king's assistant while Minae doesn't know about it.

While Taehyung, he cleaned the male's wound and waited for Hoseok to came here.

~~~~~

Hahoe's palace
In minister room,

"I can't believe this. King Yoongi was doing reckless again like last time."

Namjoon said grumpily after the wedding had cancelled and Aeyoung was still single.

He then remember his defense minister was never came back since last night. He was worried.

"I wonder where the heck is my defense minister go? Is he get killed too. No what am I thinking."

He shrugged it off continued do his paperwork and letting his king had some time alone.

Minister Namjoon was wondering why Hoseok came in Hahoe village and attacked Silla guards.

'Well, forget about him. He only my job once on the wedding day only.'

~~~~

Yangdong village
Outside of Park's mansion

"Ok, now you all here and I want you to guard this place once because there's hunter in here."

Jimin alerted to his guards as they agreed to his order while Rose watched her cousin.

"Yes, sir."

"Alright. You all may leave and guard it in careful."

Many of them were everywhere to keep his cousin safe after Aeyoung's incident that unknown assasin shot her.

Jimin doesn't know why the assasin want to kill him like someone was in ordered to kill him.

He leave that topic, go inside as well as Rose.

~~~~

Hahoe village
Inside the cave

(Yoongi's POV)

I can't believe that Silla royal family were too rude to hunted me last night. I had no choice and attack them back.

I didn't do any reckless (after I read his mind) since I want to had a fun from begining until the music stop.

Then, I sensed minister came into my secret cave with a look. I was glaring at him with a cold look.

"Y-Your highness."

"Why are you here?"

"B-Because I want to see how are you doing." I scoffed at him.

"What are you talking about? I'm doing fine right now. So, how was my assistant?"

"......I already told her to meet me before. It is something wrong, sir?"

"No, nothing is wrong. I can't believe their contract marriage was cancelled after I came." I said fakely disbelief with a smirk.

"But, you're the one who planned it, right?"

I glared deathly to the minister eyes went red glowed harshly to him. But it's true what he said. I planned it.

"No, why would I?" I lied to him. Namjoon huffed sightly.

"Fine, if you say so your highness."

He awkwardly leave from my cave after the short sentences. I takes the picture of Aeyoung and stared at it. I sighed.