prologue

~~~~

His right hand roams over my arm from fingers to upper arm. While his face was resting in the Crook of my neck..

"Ka..Kabir.."

I whispered in a very low voice more like moaning..

He inhaled deeply before saying..

"Yes love"

My eye lashes felt heavy to stay open as a shiver ran down my spine feeling his lips touch the skin of my neck..

"What..are you...doing"

My voice came more like moaning making me feel embarrassed..

"Am I doing something to you princess.."

He said in the most seducing voice making me shut my eyes. Suddenly my lips parted and a low moan escaped my lips feeling his hand circling my waist..

"Ahh"

I can feel him smiling over the skin of my neck. This is a pure torcher for teasing him..

"K..kabir leave me."

I don't know why I said that but I can't control myself from moaning and that would be really embarrassing ..

"Why baby are you feeling aroused by my touch only."

Ahh this seductive voice of his is going to be the death of me. This closeness in affecting me in a bad way. Suddenly my eyes widened when I felt him kissing my neck area..

"Ka..Kabir we should g.go downstairs, everyone must be waiting for us"

I Said in a low voice making him understand that we have to go as everyone is waiting for us..

"Everyone can wait but I can't."

He said in a end of debate tone and looked in my eyes. Suddenly I felt shy to look in his eyes..
He put his finger under my chin making me look in his eyes..

We were looking in at each other with desire in our eyes..

He lowered his gaze at my lips then again at eyes. He asked for my permission with his eyes..

I nodded a little and looked down with a small smile adoring my lips..

He cupped my cheek and brought his lips closer to mine..

I felt a spark in my whole body feeling his lips kissing me softly..

I kissed him back as his hand went to the back of my neck. We were so lost in eachother..

But...

•••