2.Important Deal

Author (POV)

She is driving towards her office. A slow melody was playing in the background, and she is thinking about her miserable state yesterday. How her dad can fix her marriage without her knowing..

While thinking about all these she reached her office, it is a large and well built building . She reached the parking lot and hopped down the car.

She went inside with a straight face, everyone greeted her but she didn't reply to anyone as she was indulged in her thoughts..

She took the elevator and reached her cabin.It was a big room with glass windows from where she can watch a beautiful city view. It's look soo professional there is no chunky colour on walls it's plain and have asthetic look . There are big sofas in her cabin. On table there are few files, laptop and a photo frame of her with her mother...

She took the photo and looked at her mother.. a lone tear rolled down her cheeks..

"Mom, why did you left me like this. I feel so lonely here.."

She was staring at the frame and Suddenly she heard a knock. She wiped her eyes and sat onto her chair..

"Come in "

Said Ishani in her professionals tone..

"Good morning mam"

She looked up to see Trisha ( best friend and PA ) standing there, holding a file in her hands..

" Trish, how many times I have to tell you to call me Ishani when we are alone."

Ishani said in a neutral tone not liking her best friend calling her mam..

"Okk boss, I'll keep it in mind."

Trisha said cheerfully..but she find something odd. Her all time cold friend is looking sad and it's not something usuall as Ishani doesn't like to show her emotions to anyone..

"Hey, Ishu what happened. Why are you looking sad."

Trisha said a little worried..

" I'm just nervous about the meeting , you know na this deal is really important for us,for our company.."

Ishani said in a nervous voice..

"I know it but you also know that we all have worked so hard. And our hardwork will surely make us crack this deal."

They both are nervous as this deal will decide who is going be on the top of business world..

It maybe Rathore enterprise or D2 industries..

"Ishu you don't worry and get prepared as the meeting is going to start in 15 minutes..

Trisha said while looking at her wrist watch..

Ishani took a deep breath and said

"Yeah, we are going to get this deal."

"Yes boss, let's rock the meeting room."

Trisha said happily and went from there..

Ishani looked at the file for the last time and went towards the meeting room..

Entering the meeting room she greeted everyone and took her seat, and looked at other competitors. Her eyes looked at Mr Rathore who is the biggest competition for her. The light got dim as the meeting started..

*After around an hour*

"And we are happy to announce that, Mr Rathore the CEO of Rathore enterprise impressed us the most with his unique ideas and strategies .We would like him to handle this deal..

Said the foreigner dealer, shattering her heart in million pieces..

Everyone congratulated Mr Rathore and shook hands with him. She also shook hands but eyes were burning with rage..

The meeting got over and everyone got out..

On the way to her cabin, she collided with Mr. Rathore who was looking at her with a smirk..

"Um Miss sekhwant, will you not congratulate me for becoming the top business man in the world."

He said with a smirk...

But she gave him a death glare and said..

"congratulations Mr rathore"

But her eyes are telling something else.. they were at the verge of destroying everything..

She went away from there without looking back..

She entered her cabin and started destroying everything...on which her eye laid, getting exhausted she sat on the chair..

Her grip on table got tighter and her knuckle turn white showing her anger which were bubbling in her eyes..

*The silence followed until her phone rang

She looked at the caller ID which shows her jiju she doesn't pick the call till the third ring. After that she pick the call..

OTP

"Hye Ishu,
Where are you, come home on urgent bases as it was important."

"No jiju, I'm busy right now. I'll come later."

Saying this she cut the call..

Her phone rang again. She picked the phone knowing who is he.

After a lot of struggle by her jiju she finally grabbed her things and reached home..

🍁🍁🍁