7. L̶o̶s̶t

Lily Rose

Yesterday was the best day for me. Meeting Chis family made it even more happier because after so long I felt like a family and at night meeting Chris made it even more better.

We shared our happy moments and walked till we had a pain in our leg. It was so fun when he made a drama of having a cramp in his leg.

Oh gosh he's such dramatic person. But he's fun.

I think I came home at 1 maybe because we were too busy talking. I was so tired that I woke up at 11am so close to noon. I need coffee right now to lose my tiredness.

I came out of my room rubbing my eyes and yawning walking towards kitchen.

"Ahhh!!. " As I saw Zaeden sitting on the couch and scrolling his phone as it's his house.

"The fuck Zaeden. Why do you want to scare the shit. How do you came inside?" He didn't say anything and looked into his phone.

"You know that I can file a case on you for  trespassing too? "

"Do you really think you can case a file on me for trespassing. That's not funny to me Lily. " He looked at me from his phone.

He stood up and started coming closer to me as I started to back of.

My back touched the wall as he came more closer to me till our body's touched.

"Did you made me leave just because you wanted to meet Chris. "

Did he saw us? Was he still waiting for me ?

"Words Lily"

"Why do you even want to know that? What is it to you? "

He came closer to my ear as my breath hitched.

"You would regret that Lil cat "

'Lil cat' that made my heart drop a beat.

I don't know why but I liked that nickname.

But realization hit me as he was so close to me, our lips were just inches away as our eyes locked to each other. His eyes were looking deep into me as if he knew everything about me. I looked at side.

" I would never regret making you leave out of my house. I don't like you still you roam around near me like a creep. "

"Fine I'm sorry Lily to make you feel uncomfortable. You would never see me again. " He said backing away. His voice sounding in pain.

"Wait! " I screamed running towards him as he turned around a little. " Where are you going? " I said lightly walking towards him.

But he still didn't move as he was still half facing to me. I heard his dark chuckle before he said.
"What it is to to you? " He walked out.

A loud thump of guilt came into me when he turned around to leave. I stood there frozen.

'Should I stop him? I should stop him right? He cannot leave.