5.𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙸𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚢

Lily Rose

ʀᴏsᴇ ɪᴠᴏʀʏ represents purity, charm, thoughtfulness and gracefulness and Independent.

My mom always said that I was her Rose ivory. Likewise, the word that is used to represent my mom.

She always made me believe that she depended on me but I should never depend on others I should be my own Rose Ivory.

My mom was the purest kind I could ever say. I don't have much memories of her but the remaining I have are filled with laughter of happiness, madness ams crazy.

She never made me cry or beg for anything.
She made our family a whole but she had a sickness and eventually died as her last words to me were.......

"𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝙸𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚢".

I remember her still looking beautiful in her last breath as Dad held me.

I never cried in her last moments and showed all the love she gave me. I could never cry at that moment because she left us with love and affection that can never be replaced.

But right now I cannot be a ʀᴏsᴇ ɪᴠᴏʀʏ.

Zaeden kissed me and I couldn't even control myself. His hot breath on my neck made me feel weak.

I gave in. He pulled me to himself as my hands went up to his neck for support. I can feel him smirk under our kiss.

Then I heard someone's footsteps coming near us.

I tapped Zaeden's shoulder to let me go but instead, he pulled me more and deepened the kiss. I started pushing him as the footsteps grew closer to us.

I pulled out and ran outside the room and tried to console my breath as I heard the footsteps stop.

"Hey Lily are you okay? I was worried that you weren't back. " I looked up to find Chris standing before me.

I

hear the door open and close behind me. I looked at Zaeden just to find him smirking. Is this man obsessed with smirking or what?

"Yeah, I'm fine it's just that your house is too big to find a restroom."

"I'm sorry for that. Let's go my parents must be waiting for you. "

Zaeden Carter

I don't know why but I felt good kissing her. An electric jolt dropped into my body as our lips touched.

She is good at these things. Might be good for one time.

If Chris didn't have interrupted us it might have......
"Let's go," He said to Lily as his hand went up to her waist and pulled her closer and walked back towards the dining room.

My blood boiled. How can that bastard touch her?

I turned and walked to the balcony. I could see the Flower garden from here and my favourite flower is Black Pearl Lily which symbolizes strength and resilience.