Feng Beili stepped forward and glared at Luo Hu fiercely, "Don't be embarrassed, we are people sent by the capital, and we want to keep us out, are you planning to be the enemy of the whole world?" We are here for the future of humanity all over the world, and there are still your humiliations for coming here!

Liu Changyu looked puzzled, spread his hands and said, "When did we humiliate you?" It's just that our city lord does have something to do, if you are for the Qing Turtle Pill, it seems that there is no need for our city lord to come to see you in person!

Feng Beili seems to be on top, and there is really no one to put on a face for her like this,

Feng Beili immediately raised her eyebrows, "Your Tianhua base is really good at bullying people!" The talent in the capital is not comparable to yours, and you really plan to fight us? "How can they say that the high-level ability people grab a handful, Liu Changyu offends them and has no good fruit to eat.

Liu Changyu and the others smiled, turned their heads slightly sideways and looked at each other, and everyone behind Liu Changyu immediately exuded coercion, and almost all of them jumped at level 6. Originally, but when the leaders of these two bases met, they naturally had to send the strongest people in the base to support the scene. This is also the reason why the Feng family sisters and brothers brought so many high-level abilities here, but if it was someone else, it would be fine. But the problem is that the person in front of him is Liu Changyu, you must know that Liu Changyu was only a fifth-order ability a few months ago, how could he have risen to the seventh order in a short period of time? This is not common sense at all, even if the other party is lucky enough to get the crystal nucleus of a few high-level zombies, it is impossible for the other party to rise so high in such a short period of time.

Another energy stone that became popular in this base a while ago, maybe the mutation of the other party is related to this stone, and this stone seems to have been brought by Su Yinian, it seems that they have to take Su Yinian away anyway. And Feng Beili had such thoughts, and how many people were thinking about the rows of cars behind Feng Beili or in the cars.

Feng Beiyong and the others immediately fell under the seal, and the action was very fast, so he stepped forward forcefully and interrupted this battle of coercion, "Feng Bei to what level of ability is he now?" Liu Changyu retracted

the coercion and said with a smile: "I don't know how many levels our boss has, I can't understand this, maybe level 9 or level 10!" "

Hearing that the coercion level from the closure of the north to the present is so strong, many people are ready to move in their hearts, and all they are thinking about is how to bring that energy stone back.

Feng Beili's eyes widened, and she shouted angrily with a look of disbelief, "This is absolutely impossible!" Advancing so quickly in a short period of time, didn't he die violently because there were too many impurities in his body?

"Did you curse your own brother like that? Liu Changyu said impatiently, "Besides, doesn't Miss Feng know that there is a kind of person in this world called genius?" But you don't know, Lin Xue, you take Miss Feng and them back to the hotel to rest first! When the time comes, I will arrange for researchers to meet with them to talk about Qinggui Dan. And

Feng Beiyong and Feng Beili are not just for this thing, seeing that the other party wants to knock them over like this, how can Feng Beiyong be as the other party wants, he said angrily: "I want to see Feng Beizhi now, let him come to see me!"

Liu Changyu said helplessly: "It's all said that there is no time!"

Feng Beili said coldly: "Aren't you a little too arrogant to do this?" Don't look at our capital?

Since the other party said it so bluntly, Liu Changyu didn't hide it, the smile on Liu Changyu's face immediately faded, and he said coldly: "After you brought the Tianhua traitor, why do you think that we would want to see you, you can't not know that Xia Zhitian and the two of them have betrayed our base, if you really want to see our city lord, you should know how much we don't welcome betrayers!" "But these people still took Xia Zhitian and the others with them, and deliberately wanted to disgust them, so don't blame them for returning the favor in their own way.

Feng Beili sneered and said, "But as far as I know, they just left the base, how did they become betrayers?" Your base is coercive for these people to stay and stay, isn't it too much to ask them to stay here and die for you, and to be cattle and horses for you?

Luo Hu glanced at the other party angrily, "Have you forgotten that they still robbed us of our supplies?" Don't say you don't know! Aren't you very well-informed?

Han Ye nodded in agreement, "If you really want to meet our city lord, you have to show some sincerity!"

Feng Beili clasped her hands to her chest and said impatiently: "But as far as I know, those things are not your supplies!" It seems like it's just some rocks and newspapers!

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Related Recommendations: [Tanmei] What is the south wind rising towards the clouds, [Tanmei] Yu Xin is like a congratulator, [Tanmei] [Wear a book] Hook up with the protagonist system, [Tanmei] What to do if you are always liked by the protagonist , [Tanmei] How to have a sick beauty, [Tanmei] [Variety Martial Arts] once famous, [Tanmei] Removing armor, [Tanmei] poignantly , [Tanmei] The origin of civilization [Zerg], [Tanmei] alternative redemption [fast wear].

Quickly search, find books, find authors

Shubao - 2023 - © Privacy - [繁體]↑ Back to top