Zhu Ping is the team leader of the alchemist invited by Feng Beizhi and the young man, and his qualifications are amazing, and he is responsible for teaching others to do alchemy.

Zhu Ping looked excitedly at the dozen or so Dan Fang in front of him, although he couldn't touch it yet, but their hearts were quite excited and excited, Zhu Ping asked in disbelief: "Do these Dan Fang really want to give it to us?"

Su Yinian nodded and replied, "Naturally, none of us are alchemists, and it is useless to hold this pill formula." You are the talent of Jingdong in this area, and I took a look at the pills you practiced, although most of them are lower grade pills, and there are only a few better ones, but this result is also very good. "In this time and space without any aura, there is no high-grade alchemy furnace, and the results of being able to successfully refine the elixir out of half of the ten furnaces are already good. Besides, the other side is also improving.

Feng Beizhi said with a smile, "We actually want to modify our cooperation this time!"

Zhu Ping was nervous and asked cautiously: "How are we going to modify it?"

"It's not good to always let you work for us in vain, we have thought about it, we have Dan recipes and medicinal materials here, if we can, we will also send you a high-quality alchemy furnace, you just need to concentrate on practicing the order!" The price at which these pills are sold, we will give you thirty percent of the income!

After hearing this, Zhu Ping immediately shook his head and refused, "How can this work?" If it weren't for you helping us, we wouldn't be where we are today. This life is so muddy, and you may be living on the streets! You have been so kind to us, how can we ask you for 30% of your income!? In this way, they will not become ungrateful villains.

Su Yinian shook his head and said: "This is what you deserve, besides, we also had a purpose for you in the first place, so we can only say that we are using each other!" Great grace is not counted, you just need to do a good alchemy for us, and what we give you is definitely unimaginable to you! This is the prescription of scar removal cream, you take it and study it carefully, we have already collected all the medicinal materials on it for you, you can see if you can develop the ointment! "In this world, a woman's money is the most profitable, scar removal cream, but even the stretch marks that cannot be eliminated for many years can be removed, the effect of the medicine is quite strong, and it only takes 7 days.

Su Yinian thought that after looting all their profitable pills, it was necessary to establish an alchemy family in this world, and completely cut off the Mo family's way.

Zhu Ping respectfully accepted the Danfang, nodded gently, and said, "I will study it with Xiao Liu and a few others!"

"Gather everyone in the conference hall in the afternoon, and the contract should be delivered in the afternoon, and then you can see if there is anything that needs to be changed, and then you can sign it." Feng Beizhi nodded and said.

Zhu Ping also knew that he couldn't change the minds of Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian alone, and besides, he alone did not represent everyone, so he would wait until the afternoon meeting to talk about anything. In the afternoon, under Feng Beizhi's strong request, everyone still signed the contract that Feng Beizhi wanted.

The first alchemists also handed over the first batch of goods, although the quality of the pills was indeed much worse than what they brought from the Martial Continent, but for the ordinary people of this world, these pills were already good.

A pill costs 100,000 yuan, and more people send them money. Soon, the Feng family, an alchemy family, began to rise slowly, and it had already pressed the Mo family to the soles of their feet.

Naturally, it was impossible for the Mo family to allow such a thing to happen.

Mo De looked at Mo Xian Xian coldly, "What the hell are you going to do to hand over Dan Fang to us?" Fengbei to them has invested in cultivating alchemists, what about you? Aren't you going to sacrifice it for the sake of the entire Mo family? The

consequence of not being able to continue using the Beauty Pill is that her skin is aging rapidly, obviously only in her 50s, but the whole person is the same as an eighty or ninety-year-old man, and she looks very old and pitiful.

When Mo De thought that as long as he stopped his kind words, he would become like this, and he felt cautious in his heart, and he wanted to get the Dan Fang in Mo Xian Xian's hand even stronger.

Mo Xian's voice was old, and he couldn't close his painful eyes, and he couldn't faint even if he wanted to.

"Second uncle, I know what happened to me these days..."Mo

De listened to the meaning of the other party's words, and co-authored him still wanted to threaten him?

Mord immediately became furious, "What did I do to you? I've given you everything you want? Do you know how much a pill you are taking right now? 150,000 tablets, you have to eat one every day, do you know how much you have to spend a month? You feel like we're not good enough for you? Mo

Xian Xian is dying, and she still has no repentance, she is just thinking in her heart, those are what she deserves, if the second uncle really wants to take the Dan Fang from her, it is not impossible, at least he has to show some sincerity.

Seeing that Mo Xianxian did not speak, Mo De clenched his fists tightly, as if compromised"Tell me, what do you want?"

Mo Xian said slowly, "It's still the same sentence, I want you to help me kill Feng Beizhi!"

"It's all this time, and you're still unrepentant?" When Mord heard the other party's request, he immediately became angry, "That's enough, it's not interesting to continue talking like this, since you are looking for death, then I will fulfill you!"

Mud said, and turned to leave. Mo Xianxian looked at the other party's resolute back, and finally panicked in her heart.

When Mord came to the study, he answered the phone and immediately smiled, "Found it!" You wait for me, I'll go over and confirm! A

week later, Mo Xianxian died because of torture, and even the other party's funeral was held in a hurry, and few people went to mourn.

When Su Yinian learned the news, he and Feng Beizhi were about to try on the dress, and Feng Beizhi just shrugged his shoulders indifferently when he knew the news, after all, the death of the other party was something they had already foreseen, so why make a fuss about it.

Although Feng Heng wanted to hold a grand wedding, there were not many people Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian knew here, and there were many people who had fallen into trouble with the Feng family because of the Mo family over the years, so Feng Beizhi thought about it carefully, and it was better not to make a big deal about their wedding this time. For a formal wedding, just invite a few people they know, and the engagement banquet before the wedding can be done superficially. Of course, more importantly, Feng Beizhi really didn't want the people of the Lin family to ruin his and Su Yinian's mood of getting married, and they just needed the people of the Lin family to attend the wedding, so after thinking about it carefully, they decided to make an engagement banquet temporarily.

On the day of the engagement banquet, all the people who knew and didn't know came to celebrate with the family.

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

相关推荐: [耽美] 南风何为朝云起 、 [耽美] 虞鑫似贺 、 [耽美] [穿书]勾搭主角系统 、 [耽美] 总是被主角喜欢上该怎么办 、 [耽美] 如何拥有一个病美人 、 [耽美] [综武侠]一朝成名 、 [耽美] 卸甲 、 [耽美] 凄美地 、 [耽美] 文明起源[虫族] 、 [耽美] 另类救赎[快穿]

快速搜索、找书、找作者

书宝网完本 - © 2023 - Privacy - [繁體]↑返回顶部