Seeing that Su Yinian was surrounded by many children of famous families, the Mo family sitting in the distance had a pale face and was in a very irritable mood. They didn't believe that Su Yinian could be proud, Su Yinian's elixir would definitely not be more powerful than them, and it was estimated that there would definitely be some side effects.

The next martial artist is a child of the Mo family from Fengbei Zhi, whose name is Mo Ruxuan, who is a handsome young man, but there is jealousy between his eyebrows.

After the young man saw Feng Beizhi, he sneered, "It's been so long since the martial arts competition, our two families are finally right!" "Didn't Feng Beizhi say that he came to take revenge? Then he wants to see if Feng Beizhi can take revenge, these days he has been studying Feng Beizhi's martial arts, Feng Beizhi may be a relatively solid foundation, and there are only one or two moves, and the level seems to be lower than them. So they don't have to worry about Feng Beizhi really being able to get revenge.

Feng Beizhi could hear the other party's provocation, and said with a sneer: "Do you want to fight me so much?"

Mo Ruxuan snorted coldly, "Who is looking for death, what if you die here?"

Feng Beizhi shook his head confidently and said: "This is absolutely impossible, I will never die here, only your Mo family can die here!" Since you weren't born at the time of my mother's accident, I won't kill you! "But the other party is so high-minded, this attitude is really annoying to him.

When Mo Ruxuan heard the other party's words, he laughed angrily, "You are really arrogant, I want to see if you die here or me!"

As soon as Mo Ruxuan's words fell, he immediately went out to Feng Beizhi, and Feng Beizhi flashed easily, thinking about what kind of way to make

Mo Ruxuan's defeat miserable. However, after thinking about it, he still couldn't think of any way to make the other party even more miserable. Forget it, let's use the old trick!

When Mo Ruxuan threw a left hook at Feng Beizhi, Feng Beizhi immediately flashed to the side, slowly stretched down, raised his long legs and swept Mo Ruxuan's chest.

Mo Ruxuan quickly felt it, a huge force carried his entire body fiercely, he immediately felt the weightless power, and then fell outside the ring with a miserable scream.

With such a move, it only took half a minute for Feng Beizhi to kick Mo Ruxuan's tenth-ranked master away?

This picture made everyone on the stage of the venue silent, looking at Feng Beizhi in disbelief.

"Master, you are very handsome! Gong Li clapped his hands vigorously and shouted loudly.

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows in the direction of Gong Li, this guy didn't want to think about who he was, how could he lose to a nobody? He just wanted to play with each other, he just wanted Mo Xianxian to know clearly that what they did to his mother back then, he would return it one by one.

Looking at the conversation between the two and Feng Beizhi's confident appearance, everyone reacted, yes, he can subdue Gong Li's old man's master, Feng Beizhi is definitely not an ordinary character! He must have been hiding the other day. Everyone only reacted now, although it was a little too late, but there was always a feeling that the dust had settled in their hearts. Fortunately, they are not the Mo family and Feng Beizhi do not have to match.

The people of the Mo family were all angry when they saw this picture, and they couldn't believe it.

Mo Xian said with a pale face: "How is this impossible!?" They are clearly just..."This shouldn't be, how could Feng Beizhi be so powerful, he just used one move to knock their top 10 masters flying, and...