Feng Beizhi looked at the visitor with a displeased expression, "What are you doing?"

Qin Zhuang smiled and said, "I know what you're here for?" Jade Spirit Pill, that's a baby, or let's cooperate!

Feng Beizhi raised his eyebrows, cocked Erlang's legs and asked, "How do you want to cooperate with me?"

"This jade elixir should only be missing a medicinal herb now!" We can cooperate to get this medicinal material in our hands, and when the time comes, the elixir that will be refined, we will score fifty-five points! Qin Zhuang felt that he had done his best enough.

Feng Beizhi rolled his eyes unceremoniously when he heard this, "I said that you are really shameless, and you can say it fifty-fifty points."

"Then do you think you alone can get the second place in the True Fist Ceremony?" With millions of people participating in this ceremony, do you think you have what it takes to finish second? You have no choice but to cooperate. "Qin Zhuang has already found out the matter clearly, and he knows what the other party's weaknesses are.

Feng Beizhi plucked out his ears and said disapprehantly: "Do you really think that we must be Jade Spirit Pill?" At the beginning, we took this elixir just to save people's lives, because we didn't know what the source of the disease was. That's why we said that we wanted the Jade Spirit Pill, but now that we think about it, we can find that patient and treat the root cause directly. So the jade elixir is actually dispensable for us, there is no way to do it, anyway, we are Xi to it, but it is just a few dead people! So don't think that we really have to be this elixir, I heard that the top-grade Jade Spirit Pill can even save the Martial Emperor! I think it's you guys who should be in a hurry! "This guy really thinks he's a vegetarian, although he has only been in this world for a short time, but he has already understood everything in this world. The other party covets their treasure, isn't it also for the Jade Spirit Pill? As a result, they did not move, but made the other party feel that there was a advantage to take advantage of the other party, do you really think they are stupid?

Whether or not there is this Jade Spirit Pill has no effect on him at all, but these people in Qin Zhuang are different.

The laughing expression on Qin Zhuang's face instantly turned cold, "Don't toast and don't eat and drink!"

"It's obvious that your price is too low! Five-five? You just came up with a taste of medicinal herbs, and you want to share five or five points with us? The top-grade jade spirit pill can bring people back to life, and there should be no one else in this world who can make the top-grade jade spirit pill except Luo Danshi! Master Luo Dan is looking at my daughter-in-law's face, you have the ability to not ask me to cooperate, go to someone else! Maybe others are willing to share five or five points with you!

Qin Zhuang's expression was indifferent, "You're not afraid that I will kill you?" "The person who has the courage to talk to him like this, Feng Beizhi is still the first.

Feng Beizhi shrugged his shoulders disapprerovingly, "Of course I'm afraid that you will kill me, but will you do it here at Master Luo?" You killed the guests of the Rodin Division, do you have the guts? Your clan won't agree to it, right?

Qin Zhuang quietly looked at Feng Beizhi, Feng Beizhi's attitude and temperament were not like ordinary people at all, ordinary people did not have such a bearing, did not have such courage.

"What do you want, you boy? What does it take for you to work with us? Qin Zhuang had to take a step back.

Feng Beizhi smiled and said, "If you talk to me with such an attitude at the beginning, I can definitely talk to you for four or six points." Not now, the refining alone costs us nineteen points.