Feng Beizhi tightly protected Su Yinian, glanced ahead, and then looked at the rear, "We really found it by accident, you love to believe it or not!" The

man in black said coldly: "It seems that you don't plan to tell the truth!"

Su Yinian said unhappily: "We have told the truth, but you don't want to believe it!"

"Then I have to come with us, we have a way to make you tell the truth!" The man in black immediately stepped forward and reached out to grab the two.

Right now.

There was a burst of laughter from above them, "When did I say that the Su family became so emphasized, selling something from them, and being arrested, this is a bit shameless, right?"

Everyone looked up one after another, and a handsome young man in black stood on the edge of the beam, and the woman in water pink next to her had a cold expression, and a trace of disgust crossed her eyes when she saw the man in black, as if she did not agree with such a behavior of the Su family.

The man in black hurriedly said, "Young Master Qin, don't meddle in your affairs!" The

handsome young man raised his eyebrows, "Yo, it turns out that you know me, since you know me, it's easy to say, I want you to release them immediately!" Can you give me a face? "

The handsome young man is none other than Qin Zhuang, the young sect leader of the Qin family.

Qin Yurou, a woman with a cold temperament on the side, drew her sword, "If you are disobedient, then don't blame my subordinates for being ruthless!"

Qin Zhuang immediately put his hand on his sister's wrist and said with a smile: "Don't worry, this is a member of the Su family, if we really do it, what should the old man of the Su family do when he comes to settle accounts with us?"

Qin Yurou said impatiently: "That's their shamelessness first, who let them kill people and seize treasures was bumped into by us." The

two men and swords in black seemed to really intend to meddle in their affairs, frowning slightly and glancing at their companions.

The black-clothed man in his hand stubbornly spoke: "Sect Master Qin, please don't embarrass us, we are also acting on orders!" "

Then you will die here, my sister knows that she has always killed you, since you refuse to sell my face, you look down on me, since you all look down on me..." The

man in black immediately turned pale with fright, obviously having heard of Qin Yurou's name, Qin Zhuang had a rather belligerent sister, this was something that everyone in the Wuzhen Continent knew.

Although they didn't know what was going on, Feng Beizhi and Su Yinian felt that it was good to have someone, and the two quietly breathed a sigh of relief, after all, Feng Beizhi could feel that these 4 black-clothed people were on par with his ability, if they really fought, I am afraid that he would not be able to protect his own treasure at all, so if someone came to the rescue, they would be grateful.

The man in black bowed his head helplessly, "Since that's the case, then let's go!" The

four men in black had to leave in a huff.

Su Yinian immediately gave up his hand: "Thank you Shaoxia for saving me!"

Qin Zhuang waved his hand and said, "You're welcome, you're welcome, the people in this snow building have always been like this, shameless!"

Qin Yurou complained on the side, "You are no different from them!"

"I'm much better than them, I'm above board, and I'm a person who likes to be helpful, and when I see someone in danger, I like to pull out a knife to help, and I'm not going to force people!" Qin Zhuang said.