After a while, Sasuke brung himself to follow her, even though he hated it because he hated to be wrong about something. He had the urge to just run off to the stairs and then beat her to the top floor and then when she arrived, he would just laugh at her. But no. And plus, the elevators doors already closed, trapping him in.

But that still didn't mean that he had to talk to Sakura. So he crossed his arms, turning his back away from her. Sakura looked to at him and giggled.

"You're so immature."

She said, causing Sasuke to turn his head to look at her.

"...And adorable."

She added, causing Sasuke to feel more embarrassed than angry. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks and he closed his eyes, turning his head away from Sakura. Sakura smiled and pressed a button in the elevator, programming it to slowly lift both of them up to the top floor, where they assumed the owner of the hotel would be.

Once the elevator made a ding sound, its doors opened up for Sakura and Sasuke. They both stepped out, and Sasuke glanced to the right, where he saw a lady with a business shirt and a skirt on. She had long black hair that went past her upper back and she met Sasuke's eyes, a faint blush appearing on her cheeks.

Sakura noticed her too and they both watched when the girl stood up. But the girl didn't even give a second glance to Sakura, her eyes were fixated on Sasuke's.

"Hello. What brings such a handsome man like you here?"
She asked, flirting with Sasuke. It caused Sakura to narrow her eyes at her.

"Where is Daisuke Tanaka?"
Sasuke asked apathetically, looking at the girl like he was bored.

The girl giggled.
"You're looking at her."
She said.

Sasuke and Sakura looked at her blankly and stood there, stunned at her reply.

"You're a woman?!"
Sakura asked in shock. The girl giggled and sat behind her desk again.
"Yes, I am a girl. My name is not actually "Daisuke". My real name is Saruki Tanaka. And I don't usually show my face around here. So I hide my identity as a man named Daisuke. But only a few people know this secret."
She explained, causing Sasuke to narrow his eyes.

"What's the benefit of hiding your identity?"
Sasuke asked.

"Well if you must know, handsome, I'll tell you. This hotel is famous hm? And I am rich. If rogue ninjas figure out that the hotel is under the ownership of a woman, there is a high percentage of possibilities that they would think that they have the advantage to threaten me for money. Maybe even have enough confidence to kidnap me because I am a woman. But if I hide and say I am a man, it would damage their determination to even attack this place."

She replied back to Sasukes question. Sakura nodded in understanding her point. Then sat down on the chair in front of Sarukis desk.
"The hokage sent us to help you with a bargain with a man who owns some water park."

Saruki shifted in her seat, straightening her posture. "Right. About that." She said, looking at Sakura and Sasuke.

"Mr. Nowaki is a billonare. He's famous with his outstanding buildings and waterparks. And I wanted to make a deal with him. If I impress him with my hotel, he will pay me for it, plus, one of his waterparks. That's the deal I want to make with him. But there is one slight problem."

She said, making Sakura and Sasuke listen intently on her words.

"I don't have any bodyguards for me. I already told you on how I hide my identity as a man. But if I go out there, of course I would need a couple of bodyguards. And ninjas from the hidden leaf is perfect for this."
She said, smirking at them.

Sakura and Sasuke already knew where she was going with this. She wanted them to be her bodyguards. Saruki put one finger up as if to shush them if they were going to talk.

"But, I have a few rules you guys have to follow. Number one, when we meet Mr. Nowaki, you guys cannot speak until I say so. Number two, You guys don't act as a married couple and you guys act only as bodyguards. Understand?"

Sasuke grunted a "Hn" and Sakura nodded, causing Saruki to smile.

"Good." She said, standing up from her chair and brushing off invisible dust off of her skirt.

"I will be meeting with Mr. Nowaki tomorrow in the afternoon. You guys meet me in the lobby at 12:00 a'clock sharp tomorrow and we will meet up with Mr. Nowaki for our plan."

She said, walking around her desk and opening the door.
"I will see you guys later."

She said, and Sasuke stood up, walking to the door before Saruki stopped him, running her finger down his chest. She batted her eyes and looked at Sasuke with innocence, making Sakura to glare at her.

"And I will be very excited to work with you, handsome."
She flirted, making Sasuke look at her seriously then leave the room. Sasuke already felt slightly annoyed by her, by her flirting and the way she would always look at him.

Sakura left too, walking beside Sasuke as she thought of little Miss perfect and how she just touched Sasuke like she could do that whenever she wanted. It made Sakura clench her fists.

Sakura headed for the elevator and once she got out of her thoughts, she noticed that Sasuke was not beside her anymore. She looked around and spot him at the stairs. He had one foot on the top of the stairs and his other foot a step down, his hand holding the railing as he smirked at her.

"I think it's time for some stairs. You really should be using stairs more often, it's good workout Mrs's 'Uchiha.' And plus, I'm not backing down without a fight. In other words, I'm not just gonna let you win that little argument we had a while ago without using the stairs at all. So now, we're even."

He teased with a smirk. Of course Sasuke's gonna make her use the stairs. He's not losing.

"You just want to make me use the stairs just like I made you use the elevator. Heh, you're so stubborn. You never want to lose in an argument now do you?"

Sakura said as she walked down the stairs with Sasuke. When they reached the last steps, Sasuke stood beside the beginning of the steps, taking out his hand to Sakura, offering it. Her heart fluttered when Sasuke stood there, waiting for her to take his hand. She then smiled, taking her hand in his, and he held her hand as she stepped down the steps,  as if she was a princess and he was helping her down.

Ever since Sasuke did that, it brightened Sakuras mood and made her forget the little problem she had with Saruki touching Sasuke. And they both went back to their little hotel room. 

Once they arrived they prepared for bed and slipped under the sheets, ready to sleep. Sasuke had his back faced toward Sakura, and Sakura smiled, brushing her fingers against Sasuke's back and whispering "Good night" to him. Sasuke's body went up and down with each even breath, obvious that he was asleep.

Sakura then closed her eyes, keeping her hand rested against Sasuke's back as she drifted off in her own sleep.