4

A tree fell down :0 My train was delayed T^T

   "I think there's something wrong with Sensei." Zane said. "He seems... ill? Or upset."
   There was a shocked silence. Pixal smacked her forehead. 
   "I knew it!" She said quietly. "He was acting really strange about Xue Xue's need to control his elemental powers. He seemed stressed too, and really tired. 'What if what if he falls into an unseen enemy's hands? What then? They promise him safety and unlimited protection for that girl of his and we have an uncontrollable enemy suddenly?'" She quoted. 
   "Huh? When did he say that?" Cole asked. 
   "When you were helping Xue Xue." Pixal answered. Cole strained his memory, he could remember Master Wu and Pixal talking but he didn't hear what about. Then he remembered something.
   "Well... Master Wu did scowl at Xue Xue for not being able to control his powers." He said. Jay gaped. 
   "Like... scowl-scowled or just Master Wu-scowled?" He asked. 
   "A really, really threatening scowl-scowl." Cole said. Xue Xue snickered slightly. "What?" Cole said. Kai laughed and ruffled his hair. 
   "Nothing, nothing." He leant his head on Cole's shoulder and sighed. "What are we going to do?" He asked, seriously. "I mean... what happened to Sensei?" He whispered. Nya glanced at the candle lit study. 
   Lloyd trembled. Cole gently put his hand on his shoulder. 
   "Sensei will be ok." He said. Lloyd nodded. 
   "What do you think Sensei's so worked up about?" Kai asked. There was a collective shrug. 
   "You, don't think it's because of me?" Xue Xue suggested awkwardly. "I can't control my powers and when something does happen, I fuck it up anyway..." Cole shook his head. 
   "I used to be like that, we all did. Don't worry." He grinned and ruffled Xue Xue's hair. Xue Xue's ears reddened and he had to hide a smile. "You just have to believe in yourself, and, all of us have something we want out of being a ninja. You can be selfish." He said. Kai put his arm around Cole's shoulders. 
   "Yeah! We'll help you! Soon you'll find your true potential in no time!" He grinned and Xue Xue smiled weakly. 
   "True... potential?" Lili asked. 
   "Yeah, it's like... um..." Nya looked at her teammates for help. 
   "It's like fully mastering your element?" Jay suggested. 
   "Well, whatever it is it's really cool and it's much easier to use your element!" Lloyd said. 
   "O-oh... ok..." Xue Xue said, not understanding a word of what was just said. Lili burst out into laughter at the look ok his face. 
   "Well? What do you want out of being a ninja?" She asked. Xue Xue stared at her and without hesitation said: you. When he realised what he'd said, his face burned bright red and he almost shrivelled up in embarrassment. 
   "Well, you'll need to find your true potential soon." Jay snickered. Nya smacked him on the back. "Oww!" 
   "Well, we'll all help you." Lloyd said. Xue Xue nodded, his face still red. "Our new mission!" He put his hand out and all the ninja piled their hands on his. Nya nodded at Lili to put her hand on too and she grabbed Xue Xue's hand. 
   "Us too." She said smiling. Lloyd smiled too.
   "Alright, ninja go!" 

   The next day was chaotic. First, studying on spinjitzu, this didn't last long. Then it went to physical training. Pixal had found some tea that helped with pain resistance and Xue Xue accepted it eagerly. By the end of the day, he'd managed to produce a spike of rock without any injuries. Cole seemed to be even more happy for Xue Xue than anyone else. 
   "Wooo!" He cheered. "I knew you could do it!" He said cheerfully. Xue Xue sighed and flopped onto his bed. 
   "That was painfully tiring..." He mumbled. Lili laughed and sat beside him. "Thanks." Xue Xue called to Cole as he left. Cole nodded, his spirits high. 
   "We'll try something else tomorrow, so rest well." He said. Cole closed the bedroom door behind him and almost skipped to his room. Kai was waiting for him. 
   "Hey~ how was our student?" Kai asked as Cole slumped onto his bed. Kai lied beside him. 
   "He's doing great, I'm impressed." Cole said happily. Kai laughed and hugged him. 
   "I'm a little jealous~" He joked, his hands sliding up Cole's back. Cole's face reddened and he put his face in Kai's neck. "Can I?" Kai whispered. Cole nodded. Kai pulled Cole closer to him and slipped his legs between Cole's. Cole flinched slightly and exhaled. Kai smirked and climbed on top of Cole. "Brace yourself because I'm not going to hold back." He said. Cole nodded. Kai gently undressed Cole, purposely making it agonisingly slow. 
   "Hurry..." Cole mumbled. Kai smirked at him.
   "What was that? I didn't hear you." He teased. Cole glared at him and Kai put his hands up. "Ok! Ok, I'm almost done." He said. Cole sat naked with one hand holding the back of his neck and the other over his legs. He's face was red and was avoiding looking at Kai. Kai pulled off his own clothes and pulled Cole's legs around his waist. Cole flinched at the feel of their skin touching and tried to hide. "Don't hide from me." Kai said, holding Cole's hands. He smiled. "You're so pretty..." He whispered into Cole's stomach, Cole shivered and his legs tensed around Kai's hips. "Wait, I have to prep you or it's gonna hurt." Kais said. Cole blushed as Kai sucked on his fingers, his eyes never leaving Cole's face. Kai rubbed his fingers at Cole's backside and gently pushed them in. Cole immediately felt a sharp jolt of pain and his back arched away from Kai. "Does it hurt?" Kai asked in concern. Cole shook his head. He could deal with this much. 

I hate my imagination... UGH. I'M ON MY LASt StRAW ISGT and I'm tired and I saw a really rare cloud rainbow thing and a tree blew over and blocked the train tracks for a good while... and then I only got home at about 5:30... and I'd listened to nothing but the Thunderbirds Movie theme for a good six hours...